Sign In   Register

Topic

Frank & Kara's Golden Slave 1... 14 years 5 months ago #3934

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Did someone miss the cars full name on the photo shoot?

Introducing Slave 1...

Or is Golden Slave 1 called Slave 1 again now???

No matter what, that is one stunning looking car you two are building there.. So whats about inside then? Whats the plans there??

Oooh well spotted mate! Hmmm... how do I cover this mess up... :CJJ: ...well you you see Teri the F's like the Ringwraiths in LOTR they're known as "the Nine", "nazgul" "ringwraiths" "wraiths" etc. just like Golden Slave 1 is known as "Slave 1", "Slave", "Golden Slave 1" "GS1" and any other typos I've made recently! :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Frank & Kara's Golden Slave 1... 14 years 5 months ago #3935

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Oooh well spotted mate! Hmmm... how do I cover this mess up... :CJJ: ...well you you see Teri the F's like the Ringwraiths in LOTR they're known as "the Nine", "nazgul" "ringwraiths" "wraiths" etc. just like Golden Slave 1 is known as "Slave 1", "Slave", "Golden Slave 1" "GS1" and any other typos I've made recently! :lol:

Nicely recovered darling...and awesome use of LOTR :thumbsup: :lol:

Frank & Kara's Golden Slave 1... 14 years 5 months ago #3937

Yeap I agree there Frank, nice recovery Kara... Maybe we should all stick to calling her??? GS1?? That way it cant be wrong lol...
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Frank & Kara's Golden Slave 1... 14 years 5 months ago #3938

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Yeap I agree there Frank, nice recovery Kara... Maybe we should all stick to calling her??? GS1?? That way it cant be wrong lol...

Agreed and it's shorter to type! Say are those black alloys you have there? Any close up pics?

Frank & Kara's Golden Slave 1... 14 years 5 months ago #3945

Looking good - it wasn't so long ago that you had a bog standard F - so much achieved in a short time:thumbsup:

The bonnet is a great fit now:)
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

Frank & Kara's Golden Slave 1... 14 years 5 months ago #3949

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Looking good - it wasn't so long ago that you had a bog standard F - so much achieved in a short time:thumbsup:

The bonnet is a great fit now:)

Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Can't believe the drama we had with that bonnet now :lol:

Frank & Kara's Golden Slave 1... 14 years 5 months ago #3957

It's not really Golden though is it?

How about:-

David
:shrug:

Frank & Kara's Golden Slave 1... 14 years 5 months ago #3969

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars
Looking truly fantastic, guys. You both should be very proud of what you have achieved

:Bacchus 2:

Frank & Kara's Golden Slave 1... 14 years 5 months ago #3974

The bonnet vent complements the fin/vent thingmajig :o on the hard top really well :thumbsup:

It's brilliant what you've achieved and the amount of hard work that has gone into GS1 in the year(?) or so since you got an F :respect:

Frank & Kara's Golden Slave 1... 14 years 5 months ago #3986

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

It's not really Golden though is it?

How about:-

I wanted a gold hardtop but was sent to the naughty corner so am not going to mention it again! :sad2:

Looking truly fantastic, guys. You both should be very proud of what you have achieved

Thanks Craig! :) Must admit it will be nice to have a break and just sit back & appreciate the results of our labour! Specially with winter upon us now! :frown:

The bonnet vent complements the fin/vent thingmajig :o on the hard top really well :thumbsup:

It's brilliant what you've achieved and the amount of hard work that has gone into GS1 in the year(?) or so since you got an F :respect:

Aww thanks Jan! :o :)

I think the mod bug started shortly after we got her last october then seemed to get more and more elaborate... will be good to have a break now! Although will have to work on the interior at some point. :whistle:

Frank & Kara's Golden Slave 1... 14 years 5 months ago #3989

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars

OT I know but unless I'm mistaken that Catamaran in the background is Incat Hull number NF08, a vessel I was involved with, during its construction in the early ninety's. It really is a small world.

Craig

Frank & Kara's Golden Slave 1... 14 years 5 months ago #3991

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

OT I know but unless I'm mistaken that Catamaran in the background is Incat Hull number NF08, a vessel I was involved with, during its construction in the early ninety's. It really is a small world.

Craig

Erm... it says 'HD Ferries' on the side if that means anything? :dunno:

I don't know anything about that ferry really... we've got another one that does trips every day to France but this one hasn't moved since I've lived here which is a good year and a half now.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT