Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Dodger's MGTF 13 years 3 months ago #20527

Had planned on taking a few pics today but owing to the weather only managed to get a couple in before the heavens opened. Anyway, this is my pride and joy. I'm guessing that this was the bog standard TF when released as it has no ABS, no heated mirrors and a few other of the extras others came with. One of the things I did want when buying was leather seats - but this car was handily just down the road, and although it didn't have the wanted leather i have to say I was impressed with the material used. When the weather is a little kinder I aim to post a few more pics, inc interior - might even get the tripod out and include myself.
rog

Rough Tor, Bodmin Moor

davidstow by mashthetea , on Flickr

At Davidstow, Bodmin Moor

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Dodger's MGTF 13 years 3 months ago #20528

Nice... the overcast day seems to suit xpg.:yesnod:
Btw, as far as i know, all cars have heated mirrors. The 1.6 TF and early Fs have manual mirrors but they're still heated.
David
:shrug:

Re: Dodger's MGTF 13 years 3 months ago #20530

Nice... the overcast day seems to suit xpg.:yesnod:
Btw, as far as i know, all cars have heated mirrors. The 1.6 TF and early Fs have manual mirrors but they're still heated.

Seems then I have something I didn't realise I had - always makes my day, thanks for that info :cheer:

if I'd taken the photo 10 minutes later I could have given you a spot the xpg competition :ohmy:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT