Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

A good internet MG dealer? 6 years 11 months ago #177442

Hello, where do you buy spares for your cars normally?

I'm searching one engine mount and a new expansion tank and at spain is impossible to find them

Please Log in to join the conversation.

A good internet MG dealer? 6 years 11 months ago #177444

The ebay item id given is invalid, no result has been sentThe ebay item id given is invalid, no result has been sent

Hello, where do you buy spares for your cars normally?

I'm searching one engine mount and a new expansion tank and at spain is impossible to find them

A good internet MG dealer? 6 years 11 months ago #177445

MG Mania and MG Obsession both send stuff to Europe. Probably other MG dealers like Brown & Gammon and Rimmer too...

A good internet MG dealer? 6 years 11 months ago #177468

www.rimmerbros.co.uk will ship to Spain.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Last edit: Post by talkingcars.

A good internet MG dealer? 6 years 11 months ago #177472

Thank you for help.

I bought in MG mania one radiator cap with valve, and very well but I have seen other parts in the web store and they haven't tanks.

Finally i have found one engine mount KKB000421 in a land Rover - Jaguar official dealership, but the price is sooooo expensive, 107€. I can't wait to buy in UK because I just to mounting the new timing belt and water pump and thermostat and I need the engine mount.

Another one, I have found to replace, when I was mounting the rear right wheel, the track control arm, its has clearance in the external ball joint.

A good internet MG dealer? 6 years 11 months ago #177475

Wouldn't a cheap flight to Blighty with an empty suitcase be worth a try?

I'm sure someone local to a major airport might be willing to join in the parts search.

WHALE OIL BEEF HOOKED

(THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS ANDY THE TYRE MAN)

A good internet MG dealer? 6 years 11 months ago #177484

Being in Canada, I have to buy everything for my F from England, aside from oil filters and spark plugs. I find that Rimmer Bros has, overall, the best stock of parts, prices and shipping costs. Ordering from their website is just too easy. I can find some parts cheaper from others but buying all the parts in one place helps keep the shipping costs down.

WRT to the engine mount, KKB000421, it's 85,22 € @ Rimmers.
Mark
95 MGF

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT