Jump to Result Number
Search in Categories

Search Results

Searched for: suplex
11 Jun 2011 01:14
News on the matter:

Quote from the "MGF Technical" BBS :
Clive Berry, Tewkesbury, Glos

Gents, the SUPLEX replacement suspension is in production now and deliveries to distributors will commence shorty. We have a number of pre-production sets available direct. They vary only in minor detail from the production kits. Please contact me for more details.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

btw. I think I'll be the very last who changes to the spring coil kit. There oare other solutions to keep the hydragas suspension, even the rear units are rare. As long as I could find two new front units I'd modify them and put them to the rear.
Category: MGF/TF Pitstop
10 Jun 2011 14:07

I bit the bullet and purchased the kit from Suplex direct, it is to be shipped in the next 24hrs.
Will post an update on the forum once installed and tested.

I can see sphere availability becoming a problem here too as we are living on old stock mostly.

I have a TF so it isn't much use to me, but I am interested never the less and look forward to a nice write up and views on what you think of the package.
10 Jun 2011 10:40
I have a 2001 MGF Trophy, both my rear spheres failed within 2 weeks of each other. As I am in Australia sourcing spheres for a Trophy was near on impossible. People tried to sell me std second hand front spheres at AU$350 and stated they would be ok. One guy on ebay here in OZ is asking AU$695 ea.
I am not willing to take the risk on used spheres as they will fail again in the near future.
I bit the bullet and purchased the kit from Suplex direct, it is to be shipped in the next 24hrs.
Will post an update on the forum once installed and tested.
Perhaps I can sell the 2 front spheres piping and Trophy dampers on ebay to help offset the cost.
Adrian
10 Jun 2011 00:03

Hi, I have just seen your thread, I have recently joined SUPLEX UK and have been involved in the final developments of the SUPLEX MGF Suspension kit.

It has taken some time as our F's head gasket went and then the radiator.

The final tests have been completed now the car is up and running.

The kits works fabulous.

The final part was to create the fitting instruction and we have now prepared the first 10 car sets of pre production units, there will be some small asthetic mods.

These are now availible via us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

:woohoo:

Any pics or info?
09 Jun 2011 20:29
Hi, I have just seen your thread, I have recently joined SUPLEX UK and have been involved in the final developments of the SUPLEX MGF Suspension kit.

It has taken some time as our F's head gasket went and then the radiator.

The final tests have been completed now the car is up and running.

The kits works fabulous.

The final part was to create the fitting instruction and we have now prepared the first 10 car sets of pre production units, there will be some small asthetic mods.

These are now availible via us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

:woohoo:
Displaying 326 - 330 out of 341 results.
Time to create page: 3.499 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT