Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

can pscan disable 'superlock'? 3 years 3 months ago #194709

Hi total newbie here.
Anyone know if pscan can disable 'superlock' on a TF, please?
(still receiving counselling as a TF lockout patient... :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

can pscan disable 'superlock'? 3 years 3 months ago #194710

Hi . Well I'm sure Phillip ( Pscan ) will be replying to this but if I could jump in . I don't think that it can at the moment. I had a similar lockout problem on a friends TF recently and fortunately the hood was back ( open) . This helped me in releasing the locks as I could reach in and turn on the ignition . With the ignition on I was able to access the fuel inertia switch in the engine bay and give it a sharp tap which released both locks . As I say , I was fortunate with the car in this lockout state that the hood was open to be able to turn on the ignition .
With regards the disabling of the lockout feature , I think Paul Brown of Technozen is the person you need to do this by sending the scu to him to sort out .

John .

can pscan disable 'superlock'? 3 years 3 months ago #194711

Hi John thanks for replying. Yes I've had to hack a superlocked passenger lock off a previous TF before knowing about duff TF scu relays - plus latest TF's driver (key) lock needed unseizing recently due to lack of use, I suppose. Scu relays replaced by Technozen (twice now...) too :-).
I just thought that removing the superlock, whilst there's a suspicion of these problems, would be a bonus.
I gather PScan can sense microlocks and thought perhaps it could influence superlock...

can pscan disable 'superlock'? 3 years 3 months ago #194712

I've moved this into the pscan forum.
David
:shrug:

can pscan disable 'superlock'? 3 years 3 months ago #194713

Ah...sorry and thanks :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate

can pscan disable 'superlock'? 3 years 3 months ago #194714

People have been waiting a long time for the ability to configure options on the Pektron, and I guess that this is one of those features. I know that people want to be able to enable front fogs for example.

It is on my to-do list, but it's a very long list.

I will get there eventually. It's probably a bit easier now that I own a Rover 25 with a Pektron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

can pscan disable 'superlock'? 3 years 3 months ago #194715

My Christmas wish is for it to possible to disable the ignition lock in the 5AS security system using pscan.
Mark
95 MGF

• Page:
Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT