Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

ABS POWER BLEED ON A ROVER75 CDTI AUTOMATIC 4 years 2 months ago #192553

Hi
New to forum use but have seen the pscan diagnostic tool, would this work on my 2003 Rover75 CDTI
Automatic? I have recently replaced all brake pipes and flexes, but conventional or pressure bleeding
System has not corrected issue with brake pedal.
With engine running pedal slowly with steady pressure moves to car floor, this only happens on removing
Flexi clamps from either front two flexes. Suspect air in ABS unit which would require a power bleed, normally using a T4 test book, would a PScan be able to do the relevant pressure bleed.
If so what lap top would be required, as I have an old Acer running an i3 processor on Windows 7 would that
Work.
Any comments would be much appreciated, as I would like to get the car sorted so I can get it MOTD.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

ABS POWER BLEED ON A ROVER75 CDTI AUTOMATIC 4 years 2 months ago #192562

Yes power bleeding of Rover 75 ABS is supported. The software was developed on Rob Bell's ZT-T which is (I think) a 2003. Anyway they all appear to have the same ABS 5.7 system.

pscan will run on Windows 7 and an i3 is plenty. I have a test laptop which is a Dell D620 running Windows 7 and that works fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HuytonL36

ABS POWER BLEED ON A ROVER75 CDTI AUTOMATIC 4 years 2 months ago #192650

Hi
Thanks for the reply to my posed questions, sorry for the late reply though only found your response on checking my Junk Folder by mistake. Don’t normally get much Junk Mail, will have to find my lap top and
check it works before going any further.

Regards HuytonL36

• Page:
Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT