Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Pscan wont start up? 4 years 11 months ago #190378

Hi, it has been a some time (actuly a long time....) since i used my Pscan last time, and now it wont open on my laptop?

And would like to get it open again, as i have a Mini mpi, with a bad fod/imobilizer problem....

-same laptop as it was registred on and only been used from this one, what to do ? Please advice me

Regards, Henrik

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Pscan wont start up? 4 years 11 months ago #190380

You probably have the old pscanloader from the old pscan.eu website.

It should upgrade itself automatically but sometimes this doesn't work as well as it should.

The solution is to visit pscan.uk and download the new software from there. Follow the install instructions and start again the same as a new customer.

Pscan wont start up? 4 years 11 months ago #190381

Okey super, i will try later to day, out of house at the moment... Should i remove the old version form laptop first?

Pscan wont start up? 4 years 11 months ago #190382

Create a new folder (we suggest c:\pscan.uk) and install the new one there.
The existence of the old installation in a different folder will not cause a problem.
Once you have the new one working it probably makes sense to delete the old one but it isn't mandatory.

Pscan wont start up? 4 years 11 months ago #190383

That work, super, thanks!

I can see my latest update are 423, has there been any since? probably "lost me" when rovertech "disapered"....

Regards, Henrik

Pscan wont start up? 4 years 11 months ago #190384

0423 is the latest version. If you subscribe to this topic https://www.the-t-bar.com/forum/pscan-uk-diagnostic-tool-forum/96366-latest-software-update then you will be notified when the next update is available.

Pscan wont start up? 4 years 11 months ago #190387

Super, then every thing should be good again :)

Thanks

Last edit: Post by Henrik Kgs. Lyngby.
  • Page:
Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT