Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

pscan problem 4 years 11 months ago #190301

Has anybody had a problem with their pscan since the latest batch of Windows 10 downloads?
I tried it today and could see the port in pscan loader, the LED was flashing on the box as normal but shortly after pressing 'next' I repeatedly got a display of 'interface failed:01'
It has always previously worked, the only thing I could think of was the latest W10 upgrades. I have rebooted the laptop and cleared down all the com ports but it does the same on two different Fs.

So when I connected back to the internet I tried to update my version to 0423 (I think it was 0414 previously) and was given the license agreement option but shortly after clicking accept I get 'Download failed: cannot continue'.
It would seem to be a license issue but this is the same laptop since 2014 when I was a kickstarter subscriber.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

pscan problem 4 years 11 months ago #190303

Maybe you are still on the old pscanloader that you downloaded from pscan.eu four years ago.

I suggest creating a new folder with a new pscanloader.exe from the pscan.uk website.

Follow the instructions here http://pscan.uk/install/windows.html

pscan problem 4 years 11 months ago #190314

Phil,
Thank you for good advice; having down loaded the new .exe, driver and rebooted, pscanloader now opens on the laptop (0423) - which was not possible before - so I am confident that when I go out to connect to the car it will work.
I must visit here more often!
Many thanks,
Charles
The following user(s) said Thank You: talkingcars

• Page:
Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT