Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Not one of these. 1 year 4 months ago #200731

Next year the well known Italian tractor firm are to release the Revuelto. Italian supercars are traditionally jaw droppingly beautiful but Volkswagen have lost the plot with this one. It is truly bloody hideous.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Not one of these. 1 year 4 months ago #200732

If the well known VW owned tractor firm is the one I am thinking of & with the exception of one or two, their designs have constantly failed to impress me.
According to a number of YouTube videos they transform into new & interesting shapes after impact.

Not one of these. 1 year 4 months ago #200733

Can one tell the difference?

Not one of these. 1 year 4 months ago #200734

• Bertl
  • in the middle of the midlife crisis
;)

as ever,
Rob
http://www.reliant-scimitar.weebly.com/

Not one of these. 1 year 4 months ago #200735

You make a salient point, maybe their design studio has a number of road hazards into which prospective prototypes could be run to assess if any of the resultant folds, curves, jags & splinters might improve their automotive confection.

Not one of these. 1 year 4 months ago #200736

I haven’t taken any trouble to check the authenticity of this, so it could be one of those apocryphal tales; an American rapper of generous dimensions managed to insinuate himself into a car singularity incapable of containing his volume, a fact that only dawned upon him after the event. I envisioned parts of his anatomy flowing into cup holders, the gaps between centre console & seats, through the spokes of the steering wheel etc. build your own picture.
It didn’t have a targa top initial, however after the first responders had recovered from their hysterical laughter, it became large enough for lifting strops to be placed around the songster & craned him out.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT