Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

CKP messurments 1 year 1 week ago #201883

Hi, Does some one have the correct values for the CKP sensor on the MGF from 1999 with MEMS 1,9 I am thinking of the ohm I have measured 1250 and setting multi meter in AC and moving a steel tool in front measuring 0,0063 - 0,0073 ACV but this is with the sensor in my hand. I have ohm out the wires in the car, and they are fine during measurement with out the sensor. The measurement's are taken on the old sensor the new is in the car. I have a crank no start fuel pressure of about 2,5bar on the low side. But I do not believe the fuel injectors are firing. This is based on the fuel measuring gauge I have mounted on the fuel supply line it does not move during cranking the engine so I believe that they are not fireing any one that can help on how to best messure that the injektors are working or how to best messure the CKP at the MEMS on port 31 and 32 what values shall I read andshall it be in AC? the old one was changed out due to pscan read out. During testing with the steel tool in front the value changed slow as the steel past by. It did not have a fast drop of the AC volt.
I now believe that the new CKP does not give me fuel.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT