Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Stainless Exhaust angled adaptor pipes 14 years 2 months ago #9669

Does anyone know if the angled adaptor pipe that you use to fit a Stainless exhaust to an early F is a universal part please? What I mean is, would the Mike Satur one or X power one, fit other pipes or is that just for the Daytonas / X power etc??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Stainless Exhaust angled adaptor pipes 14 years 2 months ago #9672

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
If it is the one I think you are describing it is a standard part to adapt a later TF exhaust to fit an F.

Stainless Exhaust angled adaptor pipes 14 years 2 months ago #9673

they should be 100% universal.. if it fits one it'll fit all, simply because the aftermarket backbox's all mate up to the cat's in the same way if that makes sence
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Stainless Exhaust angled adaptor pipes 14 years 2 months ago #9675

damit clive... beat me to the punch by about 20seconds lol :p
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!

Stainless Exhaust angled adaptor pipes 14 years 2 months ago #9683

I used the one from a daytona on my TT, actually I'm not sure if that one came on the standard exhaust but either way I haven't bought any extra ones so they must fit.....maybe
Youtube channel of mods an track pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/busternorris?feature=mhum

Website: http://www.roughluckracing.com/ MG Rover Mobile Repairs Nationwide and Western Europe

Stainless Exhaust angled adaptor pipes 14 years 2 months ago #9685

If it is the one I think you are describing it is a standard part to adapt a later TF exhaust to fit an F.

they should be 100% universal.. if it fits one it'll fit all, simply because the aftermarket backbox's all mate up to the cat's in the same way if that makes sence

I used the one from a daytona on my TT, actually I'm not sure if that one came on the standard exhaust but either way I haven't bought any extra ones so they must fit.....maybe

Yep, you all have the right idea for the part im after, the short 90 degree angled adaptor pipe. Im not in a mad rush for one as the cars not going back on the road till the end of March but the way I perform it may take me a month to fit it!!

Thanks chaps

Stainless Exhaust angled adaptor pipes 14 years 2 months ago #9777

Yep, you all have the right idea for the part im after, the short 90 degree angled adaptor pipe. Im not in a mad rush for one as the cars not going back on the road till the end of March but the way I perform it may take me a month to fit it!!

Thanks chaps

sounds familiar i have a list of jobs a mile long that would only take half an hour.... if only i got round to them! lol

yeh the fitment should be universal :)

http://www.mikesatur.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Exhaust_System_17.html

£30 off mr satur

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT