Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

How to test your fans are working ...... 6 years 4 months ago #182345

.......... go to Tesco in Chelmsford at 1.00 pm and, spend 45 minutes trying to park, about 15 minutes inside and, at least an hour trying to get out.
Car park rage was in full swing with a particularly irate lady BMW driver berating another lady driver for not letting her out. What is it with German car drivers that they believe they have priority over every one else?
That's it, rant over! Where's that glass of wine?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How to test your fans are working ...... 6 years 4 months ago #182352

Not so much German car owners where I live but problems with taxis driven by the taliban. ...again I've had one at a junction waiting on the left and then pull out has I approach causing me to anchor...Monday I had one stopped with is left indicator on and just has I indicated to go around it shot a u turn...and last week was a gem in barlaston staffordshire......a taxi was parked in the middle of the road waiting fo his costomers. ..I apoached. and waited for him to move....has he didn't I got closer he waved his hand at the kerb
...no way was I going to mount the kerb..
But it was resolved...luckily they understand another flash of the lights and a bit of finger flicking out of the window.I didn't want to graze my alloys on the kerb...there plenty of opertunity to do that on the potholes that still ain't been done.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, Bob Essex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak. Reason: Blind drunk
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT