Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Leather Seat Covers 7 years 4 months ago #174550

Hi

I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a good place for some new leather seat covers for a TF? I don't mean protective covers, but proper seat covers where you remove the old fabric and fit new!

I know rimmer bros do them, but they have a limited choice and whilst I have spent loads with them before, I tend to find rimmer bros a little more expensive than others. (through it's often worth it for their detailed parts diagrams, and I cannot fault their excellent service!)

I just wondered what other suppliers people have used. Does Mike Satur still do them?

I know its often cheaper to get complete seats, but I want new if possible. I have fitted seat covers before, so I am happy to do so again. The TF seats have no airbags in them, so it should be a lot easier than others!

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Leather Seat Covers 7 years 4 months ago #174551

Im not sure if ive heard that the mgf centre in wolverhampton does custom leather for seats......it all sounds costly.....but i suppose its all down to how good you want the finished car to look and the size of your budget.....below is a picture from their website showing their interior leather fitting skills.
Attachments:

Leather Seat Covers 7 years 4 months ago #174557

Newton commercial?

http://www.newtoncomm.co.uk/home/

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Last edit: Post by talkingcars.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT