Sign In   Register

Topic

Introducing Stevie!!! 14 years 2 months ago #9413

Took her for a little spin and have to say I'm really impressed! Really comfortable drive! Loads of space and the boot could fit in several dead bodies! :lol:[/quote]
have you got anyone in mind?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Introducing Stevie!!! 14 years 2 months ago #9414

looks good

Introducing Stevie!!! 14 years 2 months ago #9415

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

wow!

it looks in nearly new condition, nice one Kara.

whats the interior like?

ahem, you do realise this car is short (ish) term dont you ;) :)

Interior is classy mate! It's got a half leather interior but the fabric part is fresh as a daisy! Having said that Steve's already got me thinking about the blue monaco seats he's selling... quite tempted I must admit!

There's no way she'll be a short term car... I'm quite smitten with her... I'll be picking up an F as soon as funds allow but will be keeping it for weekends only I reckon as the ZS is just such a comfortable drive. I seriously recommend one if anyone wants a 2nd, bigger car. :yesnod:

Looks like a decent car, right colour aswell!

Lol I've decided it's a purply blueish colour so technically it's not completely blue so CJJ can't take the mick out of me any more! ... oh who am I kidding he's never gonna fall for that! :shake: :lol:

Well............................. It looks better than it did in the first lot of pics we seen, much cleaner :)

Seriously hun, looks like a nice motor..

Aww thanks hun! Gonna give it a proper claying when I can afford to buy some! Then back to the beach when the sun's shining for some more pics! :woo2:

very nice indeed..... sorry to hear about slave (just realised) but thats a nice replacement ride you have there :yesnod:

enjoy :)

Thanks Iain... Slave will be missed but I know she is certianly not the last F I'll own! :yesnod:

Sorry, am slow... where has Slave 1 gone?

I traded her for the ZS mate. :)

That is a seriously nice ZS Kara:thumbsup: Wouldn't mind that myself:)

Thanks David! :) I must admit in the flesh she looks even better... the colour pops out at you more & she is really fat & mean looking! :happy:

Took her for a little spin and have to say I'm really impressed! Really comfortable drive! Loads of space and the boot could fit in several dead bodies! :lol:

have you got anyone in mind?[/quote]

Well I've been threatening to kill CJJ for a while now so it seems ashame to not follow through with my promises. :whistle:

looks good

Thanks Chris! :winkgrin:

Introducing Stevie!!! 14 years 2 months ago #9419

Looks ace! :)

Introducing Stevie!!! 14 years 2 months ago #9421

• birks
  • Loves going topless!!!
Looks really good Kara...and just think how much your back will thank you for having a far less bumpy ride!!

I'm sure we can always help you with a lift if you still want a ride in a good old F/TF!!

Drive safely
x

This girl doesn't mind getting her hands dirty !!! :lol:

Introducing Stevie!!! 14 years 2 months ago #9428

Fantastic example, you did very well there. Ironic isn't it, I've just purchased an F and also have a mk1 180 :yesnod:

All I need now is a mk2 like yours!
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Introducing Stevie!!! 14 years 2 months ago #9429

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Looks ace! :)

Thanks Sam! :woo2:

Looks really good Kara...and just think how much your back will thank you for having a far less bumpy ride!!

I'm sure we can always help you with a lift if you still want a ride in a good old F/TF!!

Drive safely
x

Thanks Maggy! Apparenty the seats have this thing called "lumbar support" which is good for your back!

I'll definitely be trying to hitch a ride or two until I can get another F! :winkgrin:

Introducing Stevie!!! 14 years 2 months ago #9476

love it! i'm considering a ZS or ZR desil (yes i said the horrid word!) as a second car when Bucephalus goes V-TEC (i have a feeling my fuel "economy" will plummit! lol) and i love the Mk2s
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Introducing Stevie!!! 14 years 2 months ago #9484

very nice kara enjoy ,Apparenty the seats have this thing called "lumbar support" which is good for your back!

i want some of them in my f

Introducing Stevie!!! 14 years 2 months ago #9488

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

very nice kara enjoy ,Apparenty the seats have this thing called "lumbar support" which is good for your back!

place a rolled up towel in the small of your back when driving, same thing just not quite as posh ;)

edit; I am talking in the MG here and not on the golf course re; driving ;)

Introducing Stevie!!! 14 years 2 months ago #9489

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

love it! i'm considering a ZS or ZR desil (yes i said the horrid word!) as a second car when Bucephalus goes V-TEC (i have a feeling my fuel "economy" will plummit! lol) and i love the Mk2s

Thanks hun! Well so long as it's a MK2 I don't think you can go wrong with the ZR or ZS. The MK1's are still gorgeous but personally I just love the look of the MK2s!

I'm driving the 120+ model and it's as economical as the F really - and it even has a low fuel warning light! :woo: :lol:

I imagine someone out there has found a way to do this for the F/TF as it's such a useful feature. :)

place a rolled up towel in the small of your back when driving, same thing just not quite as posh ;)

edit; I am talking in the MG here and not on the golf course re; driving ;)

Lol well I can't diss your resourcefulness mate! :) Or you can use a piece of sponge which is what Gerry had used on Goldenwheels seats! :lol:

Introducing Stevie!!! 14 years 2 months ago #9503

Sad to see Slave 1 move on but... (apart from the F & TF of course) the ZS/45/400 was one of the best cars Rover made in later years. Good solid Honda engineering (let's face it is a 1997 Civic after all!). The chassis is super stiff hence it's amazing reputation on the rally circuit.

Plus it looks lovely in its ZS guise... the last few had some great SV styling!

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT