Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Passenger Side Window 9 years 1 week ago #158132

:-? The passenger side window fails to open/close I have tried switch from Drivers side to no avail also checked and changed Both fuses with new. Tried for voltage from the Grey/Black - Pink/Grey wires which connect via plug to two wires Red and Blue which appear to feed the motor, am not showing any have I overlooked anything prior to removing window motor any help gratefully received, I can work on mechanical items but lost on electrics
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Passenger Side Window 9 years 1 week ago #158139

I am assuming from your description that the driver's side window works, so that would indicate that the window-lift relay is working.

There should be a brown/yellow and a black wire feeding the passenger switch. Do you see power across these two? If yes, the feed from the fuse box and the ground connection are ok.

Are you checking the wires inside the door or inside the car? If you are checking inside the door there could be a break where the loom feeds through to the door.

I only have circuit diagrams for the F (do you have an F or TF?) They don't show red or blue wires, only the grey/pink and grey/black running from the switch to the motor, so if you have an F it could be that there has been a break in the past that has been repaired.

Steve
The following user(s) said Thank You: Branchman

Passenger Side Window 9 years 1 week ago #158152

Thanks your help sorted out the Problem as the wiring diagram showed a second fuse (10amp) which did not show on the drop down flap by the Drivers knee which in this case had Blown so once replaced everything working Fine, So once again thank you for your time and help

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT