Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Stainless Steel exhaust any recomendations 9 years 1 month ago #157085

Looking to get a new stainless exhaust for my mgf as the original factory fitted exhaust is on its way out.

Dont want something too loud want a good quality system, cat back, for a 98 mgf non v v c.

Thanks Dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Stainless Steel exhaust any recomendations 9 years 1 month ago #157087

Every one will have an opinion, I fitted a Mike Satur Daytona with oval tailpipes expensive but very nice sound. Most on this forum rate The daytona, and the Scorpian from the mgf center, as very good quality and nice not too loud sound.
I can only say after I fitted mine I just wanted to drive and drive it it sounded so good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Timber tech

Stainless Steel exhaust any recomendations 9 years 1 month ago #157101

Looking to get a new stainless exhaust for my mgf as the original factory fitted exhaust is on its way out.

Dont want something too loud want a good quality system, cat back, for a 98 mgf non v v c.

Thanks Dave

As mentioned by the poster above, the Daytona is highly recommended across the forums.

A lot of members also have TTs fitted although you mentioned that you didn't want something too loud so this may not be appropriate for your needs.

I've got a TT Mk4 at the moment which needs to be fitted to my TF and a Powerflow fitted to my ZS. I quite like the Powerflow exhaust as it is a bit more aggressive than the stock exhaust which also gives the occasional "pop and bang" but doesn't drone on long motorway journeys.

I think there was a big thread on here written by Paul who compared the different exhausts available and he concluded that he preferred the Toyosports exhaust...?

It might be worth checking the different exhausts on Youtube or getting down to a meet where you can hear what people are running on their cars.

Oliver

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT