Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MG TF Compliance Bush source 9 years 6 months ago #153260

I already have a set of Polybushes to fit to the car but I don't have the Compliance Bush kit. Can anyone recommend a supplier?. My Polybush kit is blue and I see that Rimmers have Orange bushes. Anyone give me a link to alternatives? Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MG TF Compliance Bush source 9 years 6 months ago #153273

If you have a full kit of Polyurathene bushes for your TF then the tie bar bushes should be included :yesnod:

Different manufactures seem to use different colours! I have Auto Bush ones on the front of my F and they are Blue, the shock asorber bottom bush replacements came from B&G and they are orange, the bump stops bush is also orange. The rear tie bar (compliance bushes) are Polybush and are Purple, whereas the engine steady bar bushes from Moto build are also polybush and are Yellow one end (of the bar) and purple the other.

MG TF Compliance Bush source 9 years 6 months ago #153274

Thanks Bryan, I went under and saw exactly what I need to replace :doh: I misread the diagram. looks like I'm about to have fun removing the old bushes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young

MG TF Compliance Bush source 9 years 6 months ago #153275

I have just looked on the Rimmers website and the Polybush (orange) and Autobush (Blue) kits they are showing for both the MGF & MGTF appear to include the full set of bushes! The TF rear is different from the F . Can you say what make your kit is ??

MG TF Compliance Bush source 9 years 6 months ago #153276

Hi it's auto bush and I DO have the compliance bush I just misread the diagram and where it sits on the subframe.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT