Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MOT failure today :-( 10 years 6 days ago #142315

Oh well... what comes around goes around - Princess failed this morning on front ball joints and 2 seized and un-freeable brake calipers. I did notice a bit of clonking here and there and perhaps a little bit of juddering when braking but have been turning a blind eye . I told the garage I'd come pick her up and sort her out over the next few weeks but were off on a cruise shortly, had a re-think and called them back to get them to do the work - At least this way she can be back on the road and usable by Tuesday rather than stuck on the drive waiting for me to talk myself into it. 372 quid (including the test) so I suppose it could have been much worse and like I said, I did get a bargain with her so even then she'll still pay her way when I eventually sell her on when we move on to the boat.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MOT failure today :-( 10 years 6 days ago #142316

Not bad considering, think the brakes are a common thing and the front ball joints will go with the miles and the awful potholes.

Least you will have another years fun when you get back.

:drive: :drive: :drive:

MOT failure today :-( 10 years 6 days ago #142318

yeah that's what I'm telling myself - although, I could have deferred it a month as on checking, noticed the test wasn't due until 31st may! doh!... still, at least we'll know to save the money during the trip rather than spend it on beer :beer:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT