Sign In   Register

Topic

Factoids: random thing of the day 14 years 3 months ago #9218

the first ever railway ran between Stockton and Darlington.

Whoops, should read the first PUBLIC railway ran between SHILDON and Stockton. Adam I thought you were a local lad ?

Another blooper that is often quoted on this subject, Locomotion number one. not the rocket, was Stephenson's first loco.

shildon? :banghead: oops! my familys from up trimdon/segfield way as well lol damit

i knew the locomotions number one thing (hence the name "locomotive" but the rocket was the first passenger carrier) :)

speaking of local do you fancy a run out this weekend if we can corall quicksilver and clive/ian/phil/david etc ? :)
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Factoids: random thing of the day 14 years 3 months ago #9228

Under EC law it is legal to have sex with inflatable dolls in the street.:shake:
John Lennon shoplifted in Holland the harmonica he used on Love Me Do.
The shortest war in history was between England and Zanzibar in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.:surrender:
im late for work

Factoids: random thing of the day 14 years 3 months ago #9240

shildon? :banghead: oops! my familys from up trimdon/segfield way as well lol damit

i knew the locomotions number one thing (hence the name "locomotive" but the rocket was the first passenger carrier) :)

speaking of local do you fancy a run out this weekend if we can corall quicksilver and clive/ian/phil/david etc ? :)

Unfortunately I wont be free for two or three weekends. Also going to be out of the country when you have the big meet. When will you have another Toby meet ?

I wish

THe Lone Gunman

Factoids: random thing of the day 14 years 3 months ago #9268

Unfortunately I wont be free for two or three weekends. Also going to be out of the country when you have the big meet. When will you have another Toby meet ?

every third sunday of the month mate :) in between if you fancy a run out me and mike are allways up for one :)
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT