Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re: Which oil do you use? 11 years 3 months ago #94396

I have to agree, I've had no problems with cheap ASDA oil for the last 3 years of use and this is changing it once per year.
Whoops
:coat:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Which oil do you use? 11 years 3 months ago #94398

I have always used well known branded oil in my engines Castrol, Mobil, Duckhams etc and swear by Castrol Magnatec or Mobil 1. My Honda Accord is approaching 100,000 miles (I bought it new) and i have always used Castrol Magnatec. I have refilled the MGF with Castrol Magnatec and will continue to use this. I have been paying £17.50 for a 4 litre container, either from Halfrauds when its on offer or Opie oils. I also used the correct Castrol oil in the gearbox on the F. It is also very important to carry out the oil changes at the reccomended time or mileage basis, whichever comes first.

I would never use Halfords own brand oil even if it was free!! :nonod:

Re: Which oil do you use? 11 years 3 months ago #94402

I have always used well known branded oil in my engines Castrol, Mobil, Duckhams etc and swear by Castrol Magnatec or Mobil 1. My Honda Accord is approaching 100,000 miles (I bought it new) and i have always used Castrol Magnatec. I have refilled the MGF with Castrol Magnatec and will continue to use this. I have been paying £17.50 for a 4 litre container, either from Halfrauds when its on offer or Opie oils. I also used the correct Castrol oil in the gearbox on the F. It is also very important to carry out the oil changes at the reccomended time or mileage basis, whichever comes first.

I would never use Halfords own brand oil even if it was free!! :nonod:

Snob ;)
Whoops
:coat:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT