Sign In   Register

Topic

MGF Skyline fusion 11 years 5 months ago #92853

Whiz, i'm sure you love it...............

..........and so you should. you've done a great job, i i really really like it :broon: :broon: :broon: :broon: :broon:

good job mate :drive:
when your only tool is a hammer, all of your problems suddenly become nails.......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MGF Skyline fusion 11 years 5 months ago #92854

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Only a matter of time before you collect a cyclist on that side over-hang...... :whistle: :yesnod:

Well every silver lining and all that

Ahem *cough cough*

MGF Skyline fusion 11 years 5 months ago #92856

• Visitor
  • Visitor
It's umm errr yeah (think bambi think bamibi) that must cut down on the aerodynamic lift a lot :yesnod:

MGF Skyline fusion 11 years 5 months ago #92865

It's gonna be like marmite for most and as much as I question myself for saying this, I actually don't dislike it Whiz. :broon:

Wouldn't mind seeing a few distance pics of the whole car. Just for perspective. :yesnod:

Re: MGF Skyline fusion 11 years 5 months ago #92883

Wow :o it certainly makes your car unique!

And I guess it saves taking a picnic table out with you :p :lol:

MGF Skyline fusion 11 years 5 months ago #92919

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
Well, mainly favourable feedback then. :whistle:

At de end of de day when de sun go down, its your car, we're all different and I'm sure you couldn't really give a ff at a rd what anyone else thinks. (pm if you don't know the abbreviation)

Fun aside, and I must admit that spoilers aren't my personal thang, I do feel it would look better body colour. Despite the expense.

I also think that the spoiler, coupled with the black lights , will be a Plod Magnet. :yesnod:
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

MGF Skyline fusion 11 years 5 months ago #92926

• Visitor
  • Visitor

After spending so long on macdroitwich , it's going to take me a while to reintegrate with such polite people

;)

I have no doubt on macdroitwich they would say it is awful, it is square, it does not match the curves of the F and the colour is wrong, but on here we are far to nice and tolerate almost anything ;)

I must pay a visit again soon B)

MGF Skyline fusion 11 years 5 months ago #92930

I kinda like it myself. It looks to be a much neater design than the usual alloy wing things.

MGF Skyline fusion 11 years 5 months ago #92933

I like it. Its bold and bright

With that attack angle I would say its useful at speed
MGF T-Series Turbo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiz

MGF Skyline fusion 11 years 5 months ago #92938

• Visitor
  • Visitor
we see in our workshops around 130 mgf/tf cars a year.all of them have had there owners in some way make them there own.

some are nice some are bloody awful.but it still means that someone has spent their money on the cars we all love to own.they pay the

owners club fee each year and they go on runs and events.

and because of that the cars we all love will carry on.the event and runs will still carry on.

spoliers etc are a young person thing and if that means younger people will start to buy into the mgf that means that our little cars span
all ages.we have people from their 20s up to there 80s turn up and of course there is a very differant approach.

but adam has thought about what he wanted to do to make his car his,he spent some money on it and proudly put the pictures on

t bar.it doesnt matter if we like it ,what matters is that he loves his car enough to personize it,and that will mean he will keep it a bit longer.
down at trents the car breaker we saw a red mgf,in very tidy condition,it had the head gasket go,and she was on top of a pile of cars

ready to be crushed, an unloved car gone for ever.We have noticed cars that arrive that have had the owners spend time and money

having them built to there idea will normally be fixed as they feel conected to they car,its part of them.cars that are just simply a form of transport the owners dont care.

so i say will done wizz on enjoying your car,it may no be everyones taste but its yours.

MGF Skyline fusion 11 years 5 months ago #92964

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I have not seen anyone saying that an owner cannot do what they want to their car, but everyone is entitled to an opinion if something like this has been put up, and opinions have been asked for, so lets quit the brow beating and accept everyone will have a different view, negative and positive, and if you do not want to hear both, do not post a picture..

Adam was more than aware that he would get both reactions when he did the thread :whistle:

Its not exactly rocket science is it

Last edit: Post by .

MGF Skyline fusion 11 years 5 months ago #92984

• Visitor
  • Visitor
and with a spoiler like that he is going to get some :lol:

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT