Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Tinkering weekend 14 years 3 months ago #8623

Woo hoo the garage lock is off (phew) and it's time for the 1st tinkering weekend of 2010.

Of course we have decided to start with something small and will be transplanting a VVC into abi.

And hopefully I will be doing the odd but to Tiny as well. This will no doubt result in the rare sight of me under a car.

If you wanna pop in feel welcome but be prepared to get dirty :dc: the usual copious refreshments will be available provided by her ladyship. And you may be priviledged enough to use the pink toolkit.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Tinkering weekend 14 years 3 months ago #8625

Aww gutted we can't join you mate but all going well we'll be moving on the 8th Feb so there's so much to do!!! I'm stressing out big time here! How the hell are we gonna get rid of GW!!!! :frown:

Tinkering weekend 14 years 3 months ago #8626

Aww gutted we can't join you mate but all going well we'll be moving on the 8th Feb so there's so much to do!!! I'm stressing out big time here! How the hell are we gonna get rid of GW!!!! :frown:

Oh **** does it roll? I'll have windscreen if it's still there can a scrappy not take it?

Just thought eBay it for 0.01p and buyer collects I bet someone will have it

Tinkering weekend 14 years 3 months ago #8634

Oh **** does it roll? I'll have windscreen if it's still there can a scrappy not take it?

Just thought eBay it for 0.01p and buyer collects I bet someone will have it

Good idea but I still haven't got the V5 from Figo!

The thing that gets me is there's still quite a few mechanical parts on there that are worth a few bob but I just don't have the time!

Tinkering weekend 14 years 3 months ago #8636

Good idea but I still haven't got the V5 from Figo!

The thing that gets me is there's still quite a few mechanical parts on there that are worth a few bob but I just don't have the time!

Ah can you get the v5? does the car roll?

Tinkering weekend 14 years 3 months ago #8639

Ah can you get the v5? does the car roll?

I'll try contacting Figo. Car doesn't roll. :frown:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT