Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: T-shirt design 11 years 5 months ago #86539

Dont worry David the orange indicators will be on the finished items which will be as pictured in the first post in this thread. This was purely to see if the idea worked. I have orange vinyl ordered along with plenty of silver and black for when orders are placed.The final costing for the pictured design will be £15 including uk postage overseas postage will obviously be more. The option to have the site logo across the back is also an option and will be an extra £2.50 per shirt. I think all orders should be done like the site stickers and done through Jan if that is ok with you Jan and as per the stickers a £1 levy fee to the forum per shirt.
The topic has been locked.

Re: T-shirt design 11 years 5 months ago #86550

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes that is not problem, it keeps it simple and gives Psymon access to our funds for TBar site running costs :broon:

Would it be possible to have an option of Tbar logo on the front, or on the back ?

Is there any chance of a V Neck or Vest top option ?

Re: T-shirt design 11 years 5 months ago #86562

Yes the car can go on the front or back as can the site logo. All the male tshirts are normal neck tshirts I can get lady fit tshirts but again they are normal neck.I can also get athletic vest tops which dont have sleeves.
Last edit: Post by Dazzer.

Re: T-shirt design 11 years 5 months ago #86565

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Brilliant :broon:

Re: T-shirt design 11 years 5 months ago #86604

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Well done on the work so far

I've just seen this thread and would just say that the front bumper of the MGF looks wrong :nonod:

I would suggest that the line going across the bumper then extending to the front wheel arch in the drawing needs altering to make it look more like a real MGF. The rear bumper also looks like it's missing.

Could you do one drawing in trophy style headlights rather than the blob effect ones?

:oops: just one more, the side air intakes look like painted silver ones, these are usually the same colour as the body of the car.

These slight modifications would perhaps help the car to look more like a standard MGF.
Attachments:
Last edit: Post by PQD44. Reason: Clarification

Re: T-shirt design 11 years 5 months ago #86606

• Visitor
  • Visitor
It's an Mgf morphed with a TF Paul in order to keep both camps happy ;)

Re: T-shirt design 11 years 5 months ago #86609

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult

:dry: It is ?

Oh dear, sorry it's still not doing it for me. The TF has the same front wing shape as the F so the point about the line stands.

As an F owner I would want it to be a very good representation of the F and if I was TF inclined I would want a TF version.

Perhaps two designs or both cars on one T-Shirt would be better as the mutated F is just not right :slapme:

:nofight:

but personally I wouldn't buy a T-Shirt with a fundamentally incorrect version of my car printed on the front
Last edit: Post by PQD44.

Re: T-shirt design 11 years 5 months ago #86611

:woohoo: I think it is great as it is, I dont think the MG logo is needed. Great job, Daz :yesnod:

Re: T-shirt design 11 years 5 months ago #86754

:dry: It is ?

Oh dear, sorry it's still not doing it for me. The TF has the same front wing shape as the F so the point about the line stands.

As an F owner I would want it to be a very good representation of the F and if I was TF inclined I would want a TF version.

Perhaps two designs or both cars on one T-Shirt would be better as the mutated F is just not right :slapme:

:nofight:

but personally I wouldn't buy a T-Shirt with a fundamentally incorrect version of my car printed on the front

I understand that if you own a car you would want it to look like it........But I am working with the images available to me from the design thread. A pressed design like this is never ever going to look identical to your car nor would a screen printed version. The only way to get a representation of the real thing would be to have a photo scanned and printed for every member so you all have your own car on your tshirt. I am trying to keep the costs as low as possible so that is an option that is not going to happen. A few people have seen the design and immediately said its an MG. If you would like to have a go at altering the design to how you would like it feel free and I can see how it works out.

I think I am just going to stand back and wait for a final design to be agreed on then do the setup from that.
Last edit: Post by Dazzer.

Re: T-shirt design 11 years 5 months ago #86755

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I asked for T shirt designs, David supplied one which I thought we were all happy with, Daz spent time sorting out the images for us ..

So shall we start all over again, or shall we go with what Davids has submitted a morphed version, or do we go for TF and MGF versions ..

I will put a poll up and the decision on that will be final, so please vote ..

Thank you
Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Re: T-shirt design 11 years 5 months ago #86761

I asked for T shirt designs, David supplied one which I thought we were all happy with, Daz spent time sorting out the images for us ..

So shall we start all over again, or shall we go with what Davis has submitted a morphed version, or do we go for TF and MGF versions ..

I will put a poll up and the decision on that will be final, so please vote ..

Thank you

A clarification of fact is required here. The final desigh is not a morphed version it is this. taken from a colouring book and tarted up a bit with contrastic colour to make it show up. OK?

We have spent about 10 days and three threads discussing this.
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Dazzer

Re: T-shirt design 11 years 5 months ago #86763

Thanks David I should have added that in my post. Should a TF owner care to alter or redraw the image to suit what they want that would help.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT