Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Personalised Leather T-Bar 14 years 3 months ago #8308

I Looking to create a custom Leather T-bar. Can't let on to the design yet but it should fit well with Tiny's Interior. If sucessful this could be a service that the MRS (being a dab hand with a sowing machine and all could offer to Members if proved sucessful).

So all I need is someone to kindly donate me a T-bar :dc: so i can work out dimensions and go from there really.

So does anyone have a t-bar they would like to donate to the cause. I am also Hoping to offer a service to leather your arm rests this is currently underinvestigation as we speak. obviously i would compensate whoever donates me one and pay postage etc...

Oh and Yes Kara before you ask we will be exploring the possibility of doing a dashboard as well but would like to start simple first then try something more elaborate.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Personalised Leather T-Bar 14 years 3 months ago #8309

I've got my old one without speakers sitting under my bed mate, will bring it down with me next weekend if I can fit it in the car and that's not too late :lol:

Definitely interested in the armrest etc too :yesnod:

Personalised Leather T-Bar 14 years 3 months ago #8312

I've got my old one without speakers sitting under my bed mate, will bring it down with me next weekend if I can fit it in the car and that's not too late :lol:

Definitely interested in the armrest etc too :yesnod:

Superb no not too late. I can then start getting a template knocked up and order some leather :woo: Did you see Pm re bits for next weekend?

Don

Personalised Leather T-Bar 14 years 3 months ago #8313

Superb no not too late. I can then start getting a template knocked up and order some leather :woo: Did you see Pm re bits for next weekend?

Don

Excellent :yesnod: Yeah, been busy with Marc though so will have another look through it and reply later. What we need is pretty much covered by CJJ's guide though.

Personalised Leather T-Bar 14 years 3 months ago #8320

Black leather T-Bar with "Slave 1" stiched in green please kind sir! :lecture:

Unfortunately GW's T-Bar came out in 2 pieces so can't offer you any quick assistance. But I do think it's an awesome idea and can't wait to get one from you if all goes well! Thank the mrs for me as well! :)

Personalised Leather T-Bar 14 years 3 months ago #8342

Black leather T-Bar with "Slave 1" stiched in green please kind sir! :lecture:

Unfortunately GW's T-Bar came out in 2 pieces so can't offer you any quick assistance. But I do think it's an awesome idea and can't wait to get one from you if all goes well! Thank the mrs for me as well! :)

Should be doable i'll talk to the MRS and see if it can be done i'm sure it can though.

No worries about the t-bar from GW hopefully dan will fit his in next week and all would be good hopefully will have mine for Artic Circle :dc: if i'm nice to sue.

Personalised Leather T-Bar 14 years 3 months ago #8349

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Should be doable i'll talk to the MRS and see if it can be done i'm sure it can though.

No worries about the t-bar from GW hopefully dan will fit his in next week and all would be good hopefully will have mine for Artic Circle :dc: if i'm nice to sue.

I have a t/bar and arm rest covered in leather,if you want some pics.

Steve

Personalised Leather T-Bar 14 years 3 months ago #8356

will be very interested how you get on mate... because of the heavy modding my T-Bar will need for the harness straps it'll look a complete mess that i don't think spray paint will cover

coincidently thats what got me into wanting a leather interior but £1500 from MGF center is out my price range atm :(
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Personalised Leather T-Bar 14 years 3 months ago #8617

I have a t/bar and arm rest covered in leather,if you want some pics.

Steve

Yes please. :lol:

Personalised Leather T-Bar 14 years 3 months ago #8621

will be very interested how you get on mate... because of the heavy modding my T-Bar will need for the harness straps it'll look a complete mess that i don't think spray paint will cover

coincidently thats what got me into wanting a leather interior but £1500 from MGF center is out my price range atm :(

Ad will do mate, this is the purpose behind it would love a leather t-bar n dash but just can't justify the extra outlay.

Just realised though there are multiple types. Does anybody know how many types of t-bar exist?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT