Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Looking where to service etc my MGF 1.8I 14 years 3 months ago #8104

Hi everyone!!
Just got myself a MGF a few weeks before christmas!! Love it!!!
Looking now as to where I will get servicing/work etc done on it!!
I live in Kent..so ideally somewhere in the south!
I am prepared to travel if necessary!!
Looking fo a long term relationship!! (Don't tell the wife!!):rolleyes2:
So any suggestions to my question greatly appreciated!!!
Looking for good work at shall we say reasonable costs!!!
Many Thanks in advance!
Happy MGing !! :grouphug:
Best Wishes

Lee

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Looking where to service etc my MGF 1.8I 14 years 3 months ago #8114

Welcome!

These guys are Kent based and MG Rover known to all. http://www.mgr-service.com/
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Looking where to service etc my MGF 1.8I 14 years 3 months ago #8126

piy your the other end of the country mate i'd happily do one for you :thumbsup:.... although i'm not known for my delicate touch.....

if in doubt use a bigger hammer (or two)
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Looking where to service etc my MGF 1.8I 14 years 3 months ago #8129

Forgot to add in my message hun that in the summer we I run "tinkering" days round my place as we have a double garage. Basically it's just a group of us working on our MGs so if we're still there this summer you're welcome to come round & tinker with us. :)

Looking where to service etc my MGF 1.8I 14 years 3 months ago #8151

Forgot to add in my message hun that in the summer we I run "tinkering" days round my place as we have a double garage. Basically it's just a group of us working on our MGs so if we're still there this summer you're welcome to come round & tinker with us. :)

summer?! bah we had one yesterday :P and as youu see from the above picture i had one last week in the snow as well.... bloody southaners cant take the cold! lol
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!

Looking where to service etc my MGF 1.8I 14 years 3 months ago #8247

piy your the other end of the country mate i'd happily do one for you :thumbsup:.... although i'm not known for my delicate touch.....

if in doubt use a bigger hammer (or two)

Thanks for the offer my friend!!
Would have been great for a Northern Lad to work on a Southern MGF!! LOL
Seriously "Thanks Matey"
Happy Motoring

Lee

Looking where to service etc my MGF 1.8I 14 years 3 months ago #8248

Thanks Kara!!
Sounds great!!
May well take you up on the offer!!

Lee

Looking where to service etc my MGF 1.8I 14 years 3 months ago #8249

Welcome!

These guys are Kent based and MG Rover known to all. http://www.mgr-service.com/

Thanks Matey!!
Great MG ing !!!

Lee

Looking where to service etc my MGF 1.8I 14 years 3 months ago #8256

Thanks for the offer my friend!!
Would have been great for a Northern Lad to work on a Southern MGF!! LOL
Seriously "Thanks Matey"
Happy Motoring

Lee

not a bother mate, will you be motering upto Fest or Live this year?

i'm looking forward to meeting some of the southerners! :D

Looking where to service etc my MGF 1.8I 14 years 3 months ago #8284

For servicing your MGF contact Russell Walsh www.mgroversolutions.com or email gasketrepairs @aol.com ~ he is superb, will come to your home or place of work to do work and is extremely competetive on price, fully trained MG technician with Rover diagnostic equipment. comes so highly reccomended that he is now called Saint Russell. give him a whirl ~ regards Bryan Young

Looking where to service etc my MGF 1.8I 14 years 3 months ago #8288

For servicing your MGF contact Russell Walsh www.mgroversolutions.com or email gasketrepairs @aol.com ~ he is superb, will come to your home or place of work to do work and is extremely competetive on price, fully trained MG technician with Rover diagnostic equipment. comes so highly reccomended that he is now called Saint Russell. give him a whirl ~ regards Bryan Young

Oh dear Bryan I can't believe I forgot our St. Russell! I feel completely embarassed! :o:o:o

Yes and also to add to that Lee that he lives in Kent so can hopefully come to you sooner than the rest of us! :lol: He's a very busy man so sometimes takes time to respond to emails but trust me when I say his prices are probably the best out there & he delivers excellent service. :yesnod:

Looking where to service etc my MGF 1.8I 14 years 3 months ago #8362

Many Thanks Bryan!!
Yes I have heard about "St Russell" Sounds like a top man!!!!
Cheers

Lee

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT