Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Here we go again....... 14 years 3 months ago #7986

After the wife losing her beloved Jimny back in November to a dumb Ocado driver (cheque still waiting for the MGF!) I had my Discovery hit this morning by a numpty unable to drive a Pug 307! Not bad damage but a real pain all the same! Spent 40mins registering the claim only to be cut off and still no call back! I really hate this snow!

Hence the angry mood today! :rolleyes2:
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Here we go again....... 14 years 3 months ago #7988

This bad weather really does bring out the idiots! I'm so sorry to hear your bad news! Hope they do eventually call you back and you get the matter sorted soon mate! :yesnod:

BTW woke up this morning to a fresh coat of snow & still snowing turned on the BBC news - apparently it isn't snowing today where I live... hmm... I wonder what all this white stuff is then. :CJJ: :dunno: :shake:

Here we go again....... 14 years 3 months ago #7993

This bad weather really does bring out the idiots! I'm so sorry to hear your bad news! Hope they do eventually call you back and you get the matter sorted soon mate! :yesnod:

BTW woke up this morning to a fresh coat of snow & still snowing turned on the BBC news - apparently it isn't snowing today where I live... hmm... I wonder what all this white stuff is then. :CJJ: :dunno: :shake:

Not THE white stuff, as in HGF!!!!!!

I wish

THe Lone Gunman

Here we go again....... 14 years 3 months ago #7995

Not THE white stuff, as in HGF!!!!!!

Lol Brighton has suffered widespread HGF!!! :yikes: :lol:

Here we go again....... 14 years 3 months ago #8000

The commute to work this week has been hell, Monday took 4 hours, Tueday took 2 hours and today 3 hours and 15 mins. A normal day will take an hour on average. The A3 heading north from Petersfield was okay until you got close to the A325 then bam, all stop! This was my route into work! So took the A3 further up and queued through Hindhead and across the B3000 to the A31, that was fun! Had to pull a van up the hill to get through, the roads were very icy.

Still no call back.........................:shake:
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Here we go again....... 14 years 3 months ago #8053

Discos are solid so hopefully the damage wont be to bad - we had a Td5 for years, a brilliant car and extremely reliable despite what the doom and gloom merchants say.

Thankfully the snow started to melt here on Sunday and its almost gone now:)
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT