Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Roof down for the first time in 2010!!! 14 years 3 months ago #7767

We've had a bit... And I do mean a BIT of a thaw, so when I came to drive to my grans and the car was free of ice I thought 'why not' I got a few beeps and loads of waving kids who were having snow ball fights on the side of the road :) and to top it off I met a lovely old chap in the petrol station who shook my hand while I was filling up and told me about the MGB he used on his honey moon to France :)

really made me feel great after a naff day yesterday and reminded me why I love my BRITISH sports car :)
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Roof down for the first time in 2010!!! 14 years 3 months ago #7768

At least I am not the only one who has the top down in this weather. Good on ya :)
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Roof down for the first time in 2010!!! 14 years 3 months ago #7774

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I am living in hopes too. There is certainly a thaw taking place. All I need to do is to dry out the hood first and then I can have a little topless fun. :)

Roof down for the first time in 2010!!! 14 years 3 months ago #7819

At least I am not the only one who has the top down in this weather. Good on ya :)

nice to know someone else is as barking as me :yesnod: thanks teri lol

I am living in hopes too. There is certainly a thaw taking place.

tempting fate much AyB? :p

All I need to do is to dry out the hood first and then I can have a little topless fun. :)

Dry? bah... brush off the snow while then engine warms up, and get yourself away :) was one of the best drives ive had in ages today :) gloves are essential mind you!
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT