Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

recommended Garage for TF near Silverstone 11 years 6 months ago #77056

Hello everyone.

I am based down the road from Silverstone and would like to get the TF fully serviced
I would like o Use Daz but Poole is a little too far and I doubt i can afford to take it to him....not because of his prices, but because of the additional upgrades I be tempted to ask him to do at the same time!!!

I wondered if anyone on here had used a Garage who were very experienced in F/TF near Silverstone

Many thanks
Gary
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Turned to the Darkside, K&N Apollo and extra bling fitted.52mm TB

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: recommended Garage for TF near Silverstone 11 years 6 months ago #77058

Rally Matt is just outside of Syresham, Hes is good and thorough but not the cheapest.
TF160 - Mike Satur 4-2-1 manifold, Sports Cat, Quad Daytona, Z and F Tuning Phase 2 Remap showing 177Bhp @ Janspeed RR day and a Big Grin :D (oh and a glass rear screen and bits of shiny stuff)

Re: recommended Garage for TF near Silverstone 11 years 6 months ago #77083

Try Jon Norris, Rough Luck Racing, on this forum, he is in Rutland and will come to you - prices are reasonable and what he dosen't know about Fs & TFs, is not worth knowing. If you are stuck Russell (MG Rover Solutions) will come to you as will Mike Stafford (MJS auto & marine) MJS got a half page write up in this months "safety fast" :woohoo:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT