Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Unusual spec TF135 (NAC) 11 years 6 months ago #76342

I stopped in at my local dealer today for a quick chat. There was a silver MG TF135 in the showroom. It wasn't an LE500, but it had the same alloy 11-spokes and the gloss black interior trim and black anodised gearknob. However, it had the standard TF135 black mesh, Clarion radio and cloth insert seats, as well as the smaller mirrors. It was registered as YX10 and had the seat-belt tidies fitted as the only evidence of any modding.

I assume this must have been an early build although it had the remote boot popper as standard so unless the gloss black trim and alloys were fitted by the owner it seems an unusual spec. I seem to recall the first 100 TF135s to be ordered were supplied with the leather seats though which this did not have.

Perhaps it is a classic case of heritage and using up old parts just like they did at Abingdon?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Unusual spec TF135 (NAC) 11 years 6 months ago #76626

I seem to recall the first 100 TF135s to be ordered were supplied with the leather seats though which this did not have.

Perhaps it is a classic case of heritage and using up old parts just like they did at Abingdon?

Did the price reflect those changes? :)

Re: Unusual spec TF135 (NAC) 11 years 6 months ago #76835

No, the price reflected the fact that the dealer was selling it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: Unusual spec TF135 (NAC) 11 years 6 months ago #76837

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT