Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

New to the forum... daily soup! Warning: this thread will make you crave mushrooms! 14 years 3 months ago #7619

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
I like this new addition and I hope you do to... scroll down to the bottom of the homepage to view the daily soup! Oooh I wonder what it will be tomorrow... oh crap I'm already hooked! :doh: :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New to the forum... daily soup! Warning: this thread will make you crave mushrooms! 14 years 3 months ago #7622

Good idea and I am especially pleased as its not mushroom - that's horrible;)

It reminds me of the calenders that you tear off a slip for each day and they have an interesting fact - always good to read:)
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

New to the forum... daily soup! Warning: this thread will make you crave mushrooms! 14 years 3 months ago #7628

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Good idea and I am especially pleased as its not mushroom - that's horrible;)

It reminds me of the calenders that you tear off a slip for each day and they have an interesting fact - always good to read:)

Oh no you're not another one like Frank who hates mushrooms! I love mushrooms esp. in bolognese! :drool5:

Glad you like the new addition those tear away calendars are exactly what this reminded me of as well! :yesnod:

New to the forum... daily soup! Warning: this thread will make you crave mushrooms! 14 years 3 months ago #7629

Frank has the right idea although I do like mushrooms on pizza (within reason) and in bolognese.
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

New to the forum... daily soup! Warning: this thread will make you crave mushrooms! 14 years 3 months ago #7630

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars
Mushrooms in all forms are fantastic, Big field mushrooms grilled on toast for breakfast would have to be my favourite. damn now I'm hungry and there are no mushrooms in the house

Craig

New to the forum... daily soup! Warning: this thread will make you crave mushrooms! 14 years 3 months ago #7632

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Frank has the right idea although I do like mushrooms on pizza (within reason) and in bolognese.

mmm...chicken, bacon & mushroom pizza! :drool5: Dammit now I'm hungry to!

Mushrooms in all forms are fantastic, Big field mushrooms grilled on toast for breakfast would have to be my favourite. damn now I'm hungry and there are no mushrooms in the house

Craig

Ooh mushrooms on toast... never tried that before. :CJJ:

New to the forum... daily soup! Warning: this thread will make you crave mushrooms! 14 years 3 months ago #7633

mmm...chicken, bacon & mushroom pizza! :drool5: Dammit now I'm hungry to!

Oh don't say that - you have got me hungry now.............goes of to see if there is any bacon for a bacon roll:shake:
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

New to the forum... daily soup! Warning: this thread will make you crave mushrooms! 14 years 3 months ago #7637

Big field mushrooms, stuffed with cheese and bacon is nice too :)
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

New to the forum... daily soup! Warning: this thread will make you crave mushrooms! 14 years 3 months ago #7643

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Big field mushrooms, stuffed with cheese and bacon is nice too :)

thanks just had my cornflakes and now just fancy a big stuffed mushie :yesnod:

loving the daily dit too :)

New to the forum... daily soup! Warning: this thread will make you crave mushrooms! 14 years 3 months ago #7727

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
My soup of the day shows Joan of Arc.

I've never been a fan of Joan of Arc soup.

New to the forum... daily soup! Warning: this thread will make you crave mushrooms! 14 years 3 months ago #7805

i HATE mushrooms, devils food if you ask me... man was not ment to eat fungus! lol
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

New to the forum... daily soup! Warning: this thread will make you crave mushrooms! 14 years 3 months ago #7859

My soup of the day shows Joan of Arc.

I've never been a fan of Joan of Arc soup.

Try it with croutons - so much better:thumbsup:
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT