Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7590

Ooh we could both pester Clive! :happy:

lol not a bad idea, i have a feeling he'd want to take deep blue though, will you be going to fest/live? i'll defiantly be at both of them :)
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7600

lol oops, is it a 143 or 160? i keep umming and ahhing about an engine swap but i really want to respray and sort the breaks/lowering out first which i know is the smart thing to do, but my head keeps saying "powerrrrrrrrr"

It's a 143.

I know what you mean, I'm having to put everything on hold at the moment to pay various bits off but once that's done then it's all out on the power as most of my handling mods are done now :yesnod:

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7606

You heading over to Don's on saturday if Steve's still coming down?

That was the plan mate, but its been snowing again for an hour or so here tonight and the roads have a fresh covering :shake:

So I think I will give it a miss :frown:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Silver Fox

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7616

lol not a bad idea, i have a feeling he'd want to take deep blue though, will you be going to fest/live? i'll defiantly be at both of them :)

I'll go to Fest but not sure about Live. Depends how finances are etc. but I'm not missing both thats for sure!

That was the plan mate, but its been snowing again for an hour or so here tonight and the roads have a fresh covering :shake:

So I think I will give it a miss :frown:

Oh ok mate! :frown: Can't believe you've had more snow! We haven't had any here since yesterday!

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7688

I'll go to Fest but not sure about Live. Depends how finances are etc. but I'm not missing both thats for sure!

ive never been to either... Bucephalus had no engine for Fest or live last year :( looking forward to them, especially fest
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7701

I'll be there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7703

I'll be there.

Fest, Live or both? :)

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7723

I thought we were talking about the arctic run lol.

Im planning to go on all 3!

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7733

I thought we were talking about the arctic run lol.

Im planning to go on all 3!

Lol my fault Adam asked about Fest & Live as well in this thread & I thought that was what Richard was responding to! :doh:

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7788

The Arctic Circle run.

Hope you had a good Chrimbo and new year!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7817

Lol my fault Adam asked about Fest & Live as well in this thread & I thought that was what Richard was responding to! :doh:

lol oops

trust me to make things awkward! lol have the dates been set for fest and live yet? i believe live is 31st july 1st august but i may be wrong?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT