Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7516

hey guys just wondering if the T bar is thinking about an apperance at the run? just read about it on the other site and it seems a pretty big run, its probs going to cost me a fair few pennies to go down that far but would do it if some of us can meet up :)
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7518

Yes Frank & I are planning on going. I've emailed Scarlet Fever asking him if he minds me posting the details up on here so that we can discuss & organize a T-Bar contingent but it's been a week & still no word so not sure what to do really. :dunno:

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7521

I'll be joining in, but going from Chelmsford if anyone else is likely to go from that area, I'd be happy to convoy.

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7523

Yes Frank & I are planning on going. I've emailed Scarlet Fever asking him if he minds me posting the details up on here so that we can discuss & organize a T-Bar contingent but it's been a week & still no word so not sure what to do really. :dunno:

I think I read somewhere that scarlet was moving house this week kara, so he may have internet issues..lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Silver Fox

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7525

I think I read somewhere that scarlet was moving house this week kara, so he may have internet issues..lol

Ah that may well explain it mate - thanks for letting me know!

You heading over to Don's on saturday if Steve's still coming down?

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7541

Ah that may well explain it mate - thanks for letting me know!

You heading over to Don's on saturday if Steve's still coming down?

Should be fun doing an engine swap in the snow :lol:

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7544

Ah I didn't realize you were doing the actual engine swap tomorrow. Well don't look at me I'm going down the pub with Steve! :beer: You're welcome to join us! :lol:

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7577

what engine swap are you doing mate? i swapped mikeknighs de-cat onto my car and put on his sports cat on monday in 2 inchs of snow lol was erm.... "fun" lol

meet Adam Clarkson, TF surgeon in the snow :cuckoo:
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7580

as mentioned he's moving house but i doubt he'd have a problem as its allready advertised on MG-R.org and the f register...

will have to see if a few from up here fancy traveling down, if i can find someone to share petrol money with im there :) but i reckon its going to be an easy £120+ in jungle juice for us :( fortunately i have a mate in london who may put a couple of us up for the evening lol

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7581

as mentioned he's moving house but i doubt he'd have a problem as its allready advertised on MG-R.org and the f register...

will have to see if a few from up here fancy traveling down, if i can find someone to share petrol money with im there :) but i reckon its going to be an easy £120+ in jungle juice for us :( fortunately i have a mate in london who may put a couple of us up for the evening lol

Ooh we could both pester Clive! :happy:

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7584

what engine swap are you doing mate? i swapped mikeknighs de-cat onto my car and put on his sports cat on monday in 2 inchs of snow lol was erm.... "fun" lol

meet Adam Clarkson, TF surgeon in the snow :cuckoo:

:lol: Dead Mpi out and VVC into an Abigndon. Aiming for a one day job but I don't know if it's going to happen, all depends on whether Steve can make it down there with the new engine too. I think the replacement should have the belts, water pump and other bits done first too but forgot to tell Don that as I only thought about it when I drifted off to sleep last night :shake:

arcitic circle run... 14 years 3 months ago #7589

:lol: Dead Mpi out and VVC into an Abigndon. Aiming for a one day job but I don't know if it's going to happen, all depends on whether Steve can make it down there with the new engine too. I think the replacement should have the belts, water pump and other bits done first too but forgot to tell Don that as I only thought about it when I drifted off to sleep last night :shake:

lol oops, is it a 143 or 160? i keep umming and ahhing about an engine swap but i really want to respray and sort the breaks/lowering out first which i know is the smart thing to do, but my head keeps saying "powerrrrrrrrr"

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT