Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re: Alternator Problem 11 years 10 months ago #54901

I still cant believe how lucky I am!

Not only are they doing the alternator, they are doing the steering (steers straight at 11'o clock), but does steer straight down the road, AND I have told them to fit a cover to the alternator, which fingers crossed they will :whistle:

Loving the T-Bar!

Soooooooooo Very helpfull!

BTW I own a large internet website for number plates, I will not put a link on here as I dont want to be seen to advertise, but I guess my display name will give it away. If anyone needs, wants or I can help anyone in return just inbox me for a discount code. Thank you all.

I am also 100% up on the display of number plates regulations (about the only thing I do know! :lol: so any plate questions please ask.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Alternator Problem 11 years 10 months ago #54909

BTW I own a large internet website for number plates, I will not put a link on here as I dont want to be seen to advertise, but I guess my display name will give it away. If anyone needs, wants or I can help anyone in return just inbox me for a discount code. Thank you all.

I am also 100% up on the display of number plates regulations (about the only thing I do know! :lol: so any plate questions please ask.

Craig, I'm sure admin wouldn't mind you putting a wee message to that effect in your signature ... ;)

Edit, and while I'm here what price would you put on P222 URR and P333 URR (not that I'm selling but it's nice to know if I've got an investment... :lol: .)

Last edit: Post by mogatrons.

Re: Alternator Problem 11 years 10 months ago #54916

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
What about mg04tfx

Re: Alternator Problem 11 years 10 months ago #54917

It's very nice of you to offer a discount for T-Bar members. How much will a discount code actually save them?

Re: Alternator Problem 11 years 10 months ago #54954

It's very nice of you to offer a discount for T-Bar members. How much will a discount code actually save them?

We make the plates NOT buy/sell registraion marks.

We can give ALL members a 10% discount. It is not a millionpounds, but if you are buying them anyway it is a bit of a saving!

Craig
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: Alternator Problem 11 years 10 months ago #54956

ah well, forget my valuation requests then. :lol: ... still a 10% discount fro members is nonetheless a generous gesture, and appreciated. :broon:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT