Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

What is that Mg feeling 12 years 3 months ago #40875

There is something about these little cars that just makes you happy :bust:

Today I got up noticed it was sunny, so I left for work half hour early just so i could have a roof down drive before work!

And driving through the lanes with roof down nice note from the engine/exhaust i realised how great these little cars are!

Loving the roof down driving.... tho i did see a red mgf and a burgundy tf with the roof up.. tut tut. and i waved and flashed (lights not body parts) and no response, they must not of been feeling the mg love as much as me this morning!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, Tsleight, Red Devil

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by leemcmini.

Re: What is that Mg feeling 12 years 3 months ago #40878

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Oooooo that MG feeling :woohoo:

It's addictive - enjoy it, life is too short to spend in a Euro/Asian box
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: What is that Mg feeling 12 years 3 months ago #40879

I agree i will only be using the Saab now when i have to drag myself down the M40 :P

Re: What is that Mg feeling 12 years 3 months ago #40897

since i got rid of my hardtop totaly enjoy the feeling of having the roof down regardless of the weather B)
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Re: What is that Mg feeling 12 years 3 months ago #40910

had a little jount in the astra for the fist time in nearly 2 weeks :omg:
roof down and a big smile
so its not just an mg thing but perhaps its because i use to have one that brings the smile

tha amount of cars with the softtop up is crazy
mad about cars and bikes :)
if it aint broke dont fix it :)

Re: What is that Mg feeling 12 years 3 months ago #40914

its definitely a buzz.. I'm think im slowly being concerted to a roof down whatever the weather driver!

Having it 4 wheel aligned tomorrow as well so that should add to my driving pleasure! :P

Re: What is that Mg feeling 12 years 3 months ago #40951

haha i was coming home from work last friday dinnertime, i spotted an mgf ahead with the hood down i made the effort to pull alongside him in the traffic and managed to chat to the guy driving, i said its great to see you have the hood off and he gave a big grin and said "its dry out the heaters on, what else can you want ?". I had to agree and and as we parted my own thoughts turned to my own mgtf parked up awaiting its new brake set,I havent had the pleasure of driving it too far yet as it needs some work but to be honest it just spurs me on a bit i want to be one of the hood down clan and soon !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, Tsleight

Re: What is that Mg feeling 12 years 3 months ago #40955

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I drove to pick Madam up in a MX5 (which is for sale, and ran out of petrol on the forecourt at Tesco's :oops: ) I asked Sophie why the roof was up :-?
She said it never occurred to her to take it down :nonod:
After a quick pep talk we both drove back topless and she had as big a smile as me< even if she was in a Mazda ;)

Last edit: Post by .

Re: What is that Mg feeling 12 years 3 months ago #40956

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
My mg feeling at the moment is a weary one i'm afraid until i get used to the rattles of owning a MG. Its also about watching the temps like a hawk and for me waiting for the heat temp to hit a quarter before going above 3k then its smiles all round :) people are flashing at me like when i used to own a old mini. Quality.... Can't wait to get my lights in then roofs going down and jobs a good un.

Re: What is that Mg feeling 12 years 3 months ago #40984

I drove to pick Madam up in a MX5 (which is for sale, and ran out of petrol on the forecourt at Tesco's :oops: ) I asked Sophie why the roof was up :-?
She said it never occurred to her to take it down :nonod:
After a quick pep talk we both drove back topless and she had as big a smile as me< even if she was in a Mazda ;)

Just been reading on what you have just had done on it must feel like a new car now wont take you long to clock those 200 run in miles up! ;) ;)

I had the roof down today got a few strange looks as it was starting to rain! but i was going quick enough that i didn't get me! :bust:

I drove an MX5 on Thursday pals got one on a 98 i have to admit i liked the way it drove, just wasn't a nice place to sit very cramped and crap plastics....nothing beats an F!

Re: What is that Mg feeling 12 years 3 months ago #40985

My mg feeling at the moment is a weary one i'm afraid until i get used to the rattles of owning a MG. Its also about watching the temps like a hawk and for me waiting for the heat temp to hit a quarter before going above 3k then its smiles all round :) people are flashing at me like when i used to own a old mini. Quality.... Can't wait to get my lights in then roofs going down and jobs a good un.

I was like that when i first got my F but with the roof down they don't rattle half as much! and the temp gauge i was the same but my new motto is if its going to go its going to go! just keep an eye on levels let it warm up in the morning then let that k series sing!

I used to have a mini before the F they always honk and flash each other... oh those trips from birmingham to newquay in a 1979 mini... back pain :bust: :bust:

Re: What is that Mg feeling 12 years 3 months ago #40986

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT