Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Well it looks like I am going back to my bubble for now :-( 14 years 6 months ago #2560

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My insurance company are being less then generous at the moment so very much likely that I won't be replacing her in the near future :-( Hopefully will have my old 214 back on the road by end of this week. Hope I am still allowed to hide in here even though I am no longer an F owner.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Well it looks like I am going back to my bubble for now :-( 14 years 6 months ago #2563

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Yeah of coarse you will be allowed!! :)

Can't believe the way that the insurance company are treating you, such a bunch of blood suckers! :mad:

Well it looks like I am going back to my bubble for now :-( 14 years 6 months ago #2568

Oh **** mate I can't believe this is happening! :mad:

But you are VERY welcome on here still - yes we're predominantly F/TF owners but we're also friends and that's more important. :grouphug:

Well it looks like I am going back to my bubble for now :-( 14 years 6 months ago #2585

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
At the moment I am of the mindset that having a nice car is not the way to go. At least maybe having my old bubble back will help me with driving confidence (have only driven twice since accident and panic attacks both times) and then I can maybe save some money and have a rethink about a nice F when I am feeling better.

I really did love my F but she has caused so much heartbreak.

Well it looks like I am going back to my bubble for now :-( 14 years 6 months ago #2588

Awwww hun, I am sorry that the insurance company are being a total pain in the bum, but, you are always welcome here.
Get yourself another F/TF next year when the summer comes and then you will know why you loved yours in the first place :grouphug:
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Well it looks like I am going back to my bubble for now :-( 14 years 6 months ago #2593

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Sorry to hear this mate. Always room here for an Ashington refugee.

Get your confidence back and get another, you know it makes sense, it won't be long before you miss the F. The reason the F has caused you so much heartache is that you love it. If you didn't it wouldn't matter.

Well it looks like I am going back to my bubble for now :-( 14 years 6 months ago #2672

Start looking in January and you should get a good deal on another F:)
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

Well it looks like I am going back to my bubble for now :-( 14 years 6 months ago #2677

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

At the moment I am of the mindset that having a nice car is not the way to go. At least maybe having my old bubble back will help me with driving confidence (have only driven twice since accident and panic attacks both times) and then I can maybe save some money and have a rethink about a nice F when I am feeling better.

I really did love my F but she has caused so much heartbreak.

gutted for you Britny, dont be a stranger.

hope you get back on the horse so to speak xx

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT