Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re: mg/ rover longbridge day 13 years 2 weeks ago #22917

thanks for offer but I now have a stop to make on the way down,so not sure of times etc will have to rely on satnav & hope I find it .RON.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: mg/ rover longbridge day 13 years 2 weeks ago #22923

Just passed my MOT yesterday, all done in one day, not bad for a 1996 car, so yupp I'll be going, I'll be heading there early though

see ya there, you wont be able to miss me just give me a nudge
Youtube channel of mods an track pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/busternorris?feature=mhum

Website: http://www.roughluckracing.com/ MG Rover Mobile Repairs Nationwide and Western Europe

Re: mg/ rover longbridge day 13 years 2 weeks ago #22927

Just passed my MOT yesterday, all done in one day, not bad for a 1996 car, so yupp I'll be going, I'll be heading there early though

see ya there, you wont be able to miss me just give me a nudge

:thumbsup: Good News,mate!
David
:shrug:

Re: mg/ rover longbridge day 13 years 2 weeks ago #22930

Good news mate see you down there I will be taking my mgf reg M6F TT just finished cleaning now will post pics later .....anyone going please come and say hello as be nice to put faces to names cheers......

Re: mg/ rover longbridge day 13 years 2 weeks ago #22935

• rayb's Avatar Topic Author
  • rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
just finished polishing my f , will be there me and my lad will be sporting mg hats with a green mgf dont be afraid to come and say hello will bore you tho showing you where certain parts where assembled. its going to be heart breaking tho seeing where so much joy laughter was had now turned to rubble
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Re: mg/ rover longbridge day 13 years 2 weeks ago #22937

just finished polishing my f , will be there me and my lad will be sporting mg hats with a green mgf dont be afraid to come and say hello will bore you tho showing you where certain parts where assembled. its going to be heart breaking tho seeing where so much joy laughter was had now turned to rubble

It must be sad to see this now, especially as you worked there and your F was probably made on the CAB 2 line that you worked on. Did you know then that you would one day own one of the cars that you had made ? :woohoo:

Have a great day tomorrow

Last edit: Post by bryan young.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT