Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Finally..... 13 years 2 months ago #21560

• Ned's Avatar Topic Author
  • Ned
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
Ordered these in December and they finally arrived last night at around 10pm!!!!! Not sure when they will go on, as Im off work with a shoulder injury, meaning I have to pay someone to do it!!!! Any way my new wheel(s).

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Finally..... 13 years 2 months ago #21562

They look good! Something different!:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Re: Finally..... 13 years 2 months ago #21563

• Ned
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer

Thanks David. One of the reasons for them is because they are different. A big thanks goes to Jon Norris, for a lot of advice on wheels that made me feel easy about getting a set like this.

Re: Finally..... 13 years 2 months ago #21565

Thanks David. One of the reasons for them is because they are different. A big thanks goes to Jon Norris, for a lot of advice on wheels that made me feel easy about getting a set like this.

What wheels are they and what size have you gone with?
David

Re: Finally..... 13 years 2 months ago #21568

• Ned
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer

They are 17" Eta Beta. Will be using the MS hub adapters as they are 4x100. They will be going on with APs on the front and hopefully a big brake kit on the rear aswell. I think they will be awesome looking!

Re: Finally..... 13 years 2 months ago #21569

I look forward to seeing them on your car!
David

Re: Finally..... 13 years 2 months ago #21570

They are 17" Eta Beta. Will be using the MS hub adapters as they are 4x100. They will be going on with APs on the front and hopefully a big brake kit on the rear aswell. I think they will be awesome looking!

Did you get an eBay bargain or you sold a kidney? Very nice either way mate, what tyres are you wrapping them in?

Re: Finally..... 13 years 2 months ago #21581

Ordered these in December and they finally arrived last night at around 10pm!!!!! Not sure when they will go on, as Im off work with a shoulder injury, meaning I have to pay someone to do it!!!! Any way my new wheel(s).

VERY nice! - like the turbine blade look.

Life is its own answer, accept it and enjoy it day by day. Live as well as possible, expect no more." - Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ned

Re: Finally..... 13 years 2 months ago #21582

• Ned
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer

Did you get an eBay bargain or you sold a kidney? Very nice either way mate, what tyres are you wrapping them in?

No ebay special, baught them directly from Eta Beta. Haven't got a clue what tyres yet, thinking maybe getting Pirellis. Any recommedations greatly appriciated. Oh here's one for you Kam...came home the other day in our Zafira and the Mrs notices that the exhaust was looking rather rusty and tatty. Guess what she suggested getting? As we say in Virginia, a day late and a dollar short!

Re: Finally..... 13 years 1 month ago #22566

• Ned
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
Finally managed to get these on the car. Only thing letting them down are the nuts, whcih I'm sure will be sorted soon(any advice/recs on this would be good). Anyway, we put on an AP front brake upgrade with new ss brake hoses and bigger discs. Rear is the same for now - waiting for the rear upgrades to be sorted! I think it makes the car stand out, and am really pleased!

Attachments:

Re: Finally..... 13 years 1 month ago #22568

Looking good, mate.:yesnod:
Are you going to colour coordinate the rear callipers?
David

Re: Finally..... 13 years 1 month ago #22569

• Ned
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer

Looking good, mate.:yesnod:
Are you going to colour coordinate the rear callipers?

I hope to David, once the kit gets released! Thing is tho, the rear screams for bigger discs aswell!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT