Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re: Round'ish T-Bar logo 13 years 4 months ago #19850

I saw Hoyle Engineering at Silverstone, I think.......If it was them they looked a quality company

An O yeah seen as though you expect it I redline at 8,000 but could put it to 9,000 easy to keep up with Adam....It might just handle getting to 9k once before it went bang

Yes, they were at MG Live at Silverstone and they are a quality company and sell a lot of their suspension systems. will upload a picture of the MGA. Or did you see them at Silverstone when MGE were testing/driving the MGA for their article??? :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Round'ish T-Bar logo 13 years 4 months ago #19945

I saw Hoyle Engineering at Silverstone, I think.......If it was them they looked a quality company

An O yeah seen as though you expect it I redline at 8,000 but could put it to 9,000 easy to keep up with Adam....It might just handle getting to 9k once before it went bang

my V-TEC isnt standard remember mate... i think chris mentoned 12k on the overrun :p

adam
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Re: Round'ish T-Bar logo 13 years 4 months ago #19953

my V-TEC isnt standard remember mate... i think chris mentoned 12k on the overrun :p

adam

12K! :ohmy: You sure it's not out of a Fireblade?
Back with front wheel drive and 181HP at the wheels :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT