Sign In   Register

Topic

Breaking News 13 years 6 months ago #16653

like the sound of that spolier

It looks quite similar to the Trophy spoiler but is about 40 mm taller, and has 30% more wing area . The wing can slide backwards and forwards within a range of about 70mm and the wing can be tilted through 25 degrees. The flexibility of the winglets out side the legs is variable as is the amount of downward slope.
The front splitter is similar in shape to the Xpower splitter but is flexible under loading and does enhance cornering performance.
The spoiler and splitter will be available both as individual items or as part of the aero package with the new under floor.
Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Breaking News 13 years 6 months ago #16665

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Its good that we are getting more options for our cars now.

Breaking News 13 years 6 months ago #16700

It all sounds like Birthday/Christmas presents for the next few years are covered!
David
:shrug:

Breaking News 13 years 6 months ago #16705

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Yep. All I need now is some money. :(

Re: Breaking News 13 years 5 months ago #19113

More to come!!! we will be doing a TF project car to demonstrate the upgrades and some new things too. It will feature a 2 litre k series with individual throttle bodies (230 ish bhp) limited slip diff, roll cage, suspension and brake upgrades plus the aero pack. Watch this space for updates

Re: Breaking News 13 years 5 months ago #19117

More to come!!! we will be doing a TF project car to demonstrate the upgrades and some new things too. It will feature a 2 litre k series with individual throttle bodies (230 ish bhp) limited slip diff, roll cage, suspension and brake upgrades plus the aero pack. Watch this space for updates

OOooo now I gotta have a 2 litre, do you want to know how long it would take me to brake it :)
Youtube channel of mods an track pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/busternorris?feature=mhum

Website: http://www.roughluckracing.com/ MG Rover Mobile Repairs Nationwide and Western Europe

Re: Breaking News 13 years 5 months ago #19120

OOooo now I gotta have a 2 litre, do you want to know how long it would take me to brake it :)

OOOh I know you would try hard

Re: Breaking News 13 years 4 months ago #19832

For those of you who have admired (lusted after) the high volume ported alloy pleniun on Silver Lady the good news is I have found someone to make the castings so will be able to supply them by the end of March. Price will be under £100.

Re: Breaking News 13 years 4 months ago #19836

For those of you who have admired (lusted after) the high volume ported alloy pleniun on Silver Lady the good news is I have found someone to make the castings so will be able to supply them by the end of March. Price will be under £100.

Which engines would this benefit or even fit?:lol:
David
:shrug:

Re: Breaking News 13 years 4 months ago #19843

It will fit any k series ,allows the engine to breathe easier, but really benefits where head or valve mods have been done.

Re: Breaking News 13 years 4 months ago #19877

It will fit any k series ,allows the engine to breathe easier, but really benefits where head or valve mods have been done.

any pics? could be interested in this for Midge... :)

Re: Breaking News 13 years 4 months ago #19878

any pics? could be interested in this for Midge... :)[/quote}

No pics , they give too much away! It looks like a standard vvc type plenium on the outside, internally it its heavily machined to a mirror finish and has an increased internal valume (approx 10%)the ports are completely reworked in shape and diameter to give much increased flow rate throughout the manifold. Can be port match to individual heads if you let us have the profile.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT