Sign In   Register

Topic

Hard Top 13 years 6 months ago #16349

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I know , but its the price I have to pay to keep the spiders at bay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hard Top 13 years 6 months ago #16350

The snow wont make the itzy bitzy spiders go away, they will just find a way to get into your car and play with the rear view mirror!! :spidey:
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Hard Top 13 years 6 months ago #16351

• Visitor
  • Visitor

The snow wont make the itzy bitzy spiders go away, they will just find a way to get into your car and play with the rear view mirror!! :spidey:

LOL. Ahh but the cold keeps the insects away and so keeps the spiders a more respectable size. Ive never had a rearview mirror spider but constantly have them in wing mirrors (remove two this week) and parcel shelf..(removed also this week)

I was going to go off on a "why choose MG" rant, but I also have two in the fiestas wing mirros haha

Hard Top 13 years 6 months ago #16355

Ahhhhhhhhh you just wait now, they will be there and when you are driving down the road they will appear... Climbing down the bits of web to get ya ;)

Hard Top 13 years 6 months ago #16356

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Ahhhhhhhhh you just wait now, they will be there and when you are driving down the road they will appear... Climbing down the bits of web to get ya ;)

Thanks Teri. I only got 2 hours sleep last night due to work....now I'll have nightmares tonight :shake: :sofa:

;)

Hard Top 13 years 6 months ago #16357

Well always glad to help.. It could be much worse of course. At least they are only itzy bitzy spiders and not bloody great big tarnatula's.. Which I might add I used to keep :)

Hard Top 13 years 6 months ago #16358

• Visitor
  • Visitor
My cousin used to have pink footed tarantulas and I used to love them....before my brain broke in me early 20s and I became a girl.:hehe:

Hard Top 13 years 6 months ago #16359

Lmao, so its not a thing that you have always had a problem with then? Strange........... Mind you, nah never mind ;)

Hard Top 13 years 6 months ago #16360

When I was in Indonesia staying with my sister, I had to share the bathroom with Boris.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]459[/ATTACH]
David
:shrug:

Hard Top 13 years 6 months ago #16370

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

When I was in Indonesia staying with my sister, I had to share the bathroom with Boris.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]459[/ATTACH]

That is either the most uncordinated spider I have ever seen or you stamped on him.

Anyway, have you not seen the Himilayan snow spiders? They have been seen in this country.

They can grow quite big

But don't worry, they have only been seen in cold remote areas, ah, maybe you better worry. :)

Hard Top 13 years 6 months ago #16371

Boris used to freeze, when I put the light on! That picture is him up the wall beside the toilet.
I used to talk to him before I went near - I asked him to agree to remain motionless while I was in the bathroom and I would refrain from hitting him with a heavy blunt instrument.:lol:
David
:shrug:

Hard Top 13 years 6 months ago #16374

Bloody hell Clive, you have just chased poor Broon right off the forum again with that snow spider :)

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT