Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

TT exhaust 13 years 8 months ago #15429

Please Log in to join the conversation.

TT exhaust 13 years 8 months ago #15434

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I have a Neil Willets TT Exhaust on mine and love it! great bit of engineering...

TT exhaust 13 years 8 months ago #15440

It's a shiny bit of kit, but personally, I find they're a bit on the noisy side.

I did consider one, as well as a Blueflame and a Daytona, but in the end I found a second hand Daytona with quads and that is a perfect sound for me!
David
:shrug:

TT exhaust 13 years 8 months ago #15442

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thinking of a Daytona or Scorpion as I drive past a nursing home on my way to work so need something that behaves itself at low revs. any recommendations?

TT exhaust 13 years 8 months ago #15445

Description says it's exclusive for a TF, as it's a one off won't it fit an 'F' then?

It also says this one is not as noisy as a regular TT, Still not sure I would want it though.
Older but certainly not wiser!

TT exhaust 13 years 8 months ago #15446

Description says it's exclusive for a TF, as it's a one off won't it fit an 'F' then?

It also says this one is not as noisy as a regular TT, Still not sure I would want it though.

Nope. It's noisier than the regular one!

It's meant for a car with the cat with the bend on the end of it(mk2F or TF), but it will fit any F or TF, you'll just need a 45degree bend adaptor for an early F.
David

TT exhaust 13 years 8 months ago #15447

Thinking of a Daytona or Scorpion as I drive past a nursing home on my way to work so need something that behaves itself at low revs. any recommendations?

I can only comment on the Daytona, which is very reasonable noise-wise, until you give it some revs. I think that driving through town and keeping below 2500 revs, no one would notice you.
David

TT exhaust 13 years 8 months ago #15449

• Visitor
  • Visitor

I can only comment on the Daytona, which is very reasonable noise-wise, until you give it some revs. I think that driving through town and keeping below 2500 revs, no one would notice you.

yeah that is definately not the TT exhaust! Mrs Oz wanted a LOUD one as people kept walking out infront of her! :)

TT exhaust 13 years 8 months ago #15452

I've got one of the 45 degree pipes to make the exhaust fit the F if anyone needs one :)

TT exhaust 13 years 8 months ago #15456

It dosent show!!!

TT exhaust 13 years 7 months ago #15908

Lol well you probably don't want to ask my personal opinion as having heard a couple in the flesh they are VERY loud and not in a good way but more in a "I've just run over a hyena but it's only wounded so it's shrieking in pain and really I should put it out of it's misery" kind of way. But there are many TT owners on here that love them and are VERY pleased with them so it's all down to personal preference! :lol:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT