• Page:

Topic

Free time? 13 years 9 months ago #15160

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
Hey guys how are you all doing? ;)

Well I've got a lot of spare time coming up this month and now I've no longer got Slave I'm at a loss for things to do! What on earth do people do on their days off if it's not MG related? Maybe I could borrow someone's MG to wash & polish! :lol: And another question... why do they call it "free time" when all I do is spend shed loads of money on my days off! :dunno:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Free time? 13 years 9 months ago #15163

Free time, ha!

Today, I have been mainly plastering, painting, wood-working, varnishing and, of course, listening to the cricket.:lol:
David
:shrug:

Free time? 13 years 9 months ago #15166

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
See I can't do all that home improvements stuff as it's rented accomodation... I did put some pics up on the wall earlier though... then decided that was enough work for one day and had a nap... woke up here.. strange place this is... :sofa:

Free time? 13 years 9 months ago #15168

See I can't do all that home improvements stuff as it's rented accomodation... I did put some pics up on the wall earlier though... then decided that was enough work for one day and had a nap... woke up here.. strange place this is... :sofa:

Narnia.:lol:
David

Free time? 13 years 9 months ago #15174

Hi Kara:)

What car do you have now?

I have been on holiday last week, been doing a few house DIY things and working on the F, claying the bodywork and cleaning/polishing the underbonnet.
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

Free time? 13 years 9 months ago #15182

I thought you would have taken advantage of a cheap flight to somewhere nice, or do you have be there a little longer?

Free time? 13 years 9 months ago #15183

Lucky you Kara, I just wish I had free time to wash/polish the 'F'

I've had some reversing sensors in my garage for nearly 12 months now and can't get round to fitting them... pop over and do that for me!
Older but certainly not wiser!

Free time? 13 years 9 months ago #15199

Hey guys how are you all doing? ;)

Well I've got a lot of spare time coming up this month and now I've no longer got Slave I'm at a loss for things to do! What on earth do people do on their days off if it's not MG related? Maybe I could borrow someone's MG to wash & polish! :lol: And another question... why do they call it "free time" when all I do is spend shed loads of money on my days off! :dunno:

You can always borrow Beryl, I am sure she would enjoy wasting your 'free time'!!!!!
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Free time? 13 years 9 months ago #15238

working three jobs now, no idea what free time is anymore! will all be worth it when bucephalus gets her new toys :)
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Free time? 13 years 9 months ago #15302

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Narnia.:lol:

I guess that would explain the talking lion I've been trying to ignore :dunno:

Hi Kara:)

What car do you have now?

I have been on holiday last week, been doing a few house DIY things and working on the F, claying the bodywork and cleaning/polishing the underbonnet.

I have a rather average, completely uninspiring black Fiat Punto Sporting! :lol: Mind you she is soooo cheap on insurance! I was paying around £45 a month for 3rd party on Slave and for Glow (Punto's name) it's £36 fully comp so thankfully she's already saving me money, tax & petrol are cheaper as well not to mention my breakdown cover went down by 20% :lol: - she's just what I need right now - a really cheap runaround! Still she's no Slave, certainly don't spend hours washing her... in fact I haven't washed her at all yet!

I thought you would have taken advantage of a cheap flight to somewhere nice, or do you have be there a little longer?

Urgh don't get me started on Virgin hun! Long story short after realizing what absolutely crappy employers they are and how badly they treat me & Frank I resigned and am now looking for a job again! I wish I could have had the luxury of looking for a job whilst still working for them but when you're getting up in the morning depressed & crying you realize £8.00 per hour is not worth losing your sanity! :lol:

Lucky you Kara, I just wish I had free time to wash/polish the 'F'

I've had some reversing sensors in my garage for nearly 12 months now and can't get round to fitting them... pop over and do that for me!

Reversing sensors? Interesting mate... where do you plan on placing them? :)

You can always borrow Beryl, I am sure she would enjoy wasting your 'free time'!!!!!

hehe pretty sure I'm washing my hair that day :whistle:

working three jobs now, no idea what free time is anymore! will all be worth it when bucephalus gets her new toys :)

Aww Bruce looks awesome mate... you've done very class mods to her so I know when you're finished (if that's even possible now you're bitten by the mod bug) she'll look stunning!

Free time? 13 years 9 months ago #15304

So sorry to hear about the Virgin job not working out, hope you find something soon.:yesnod:

I've got reversing sensors on Jet Black, one on either side of the number plate.
David

Free time? 13 years 9 months ago #15306

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

So sorry to hear about the Virgin job not working out, hope you find something soon.:yesnod:

I've got reversing sensors on Jet Black, one on either side of the number plate.

Aah it's alright mate, tbh I've got a couple of interviews next week and am looking forward to the idea that these require a degree so I won't have wasted 3 years of my life! And they pay better as well which is certainly a bonus! :lol:

I like the idea of either side of the license plate, must be quite subtle whereas with some of these new cars it's like they just stuck on the sensors anywhere & everywhere!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT