Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

How i lowered my seat :D 13 years 9 months ago #15093

It's a hollow square bar like you've fitted, but about twice the size.

aye mate but whats it made of? mines High tensile steel box section, every 5 meters has a 5 tone breaking point at its center (it's designed for lifting gear for the oil industry) lol so i know its pretty strong... is the bar for the hoops welded as well i thought it was bolted?

good thought tho an off the shelf bar like for the hoops would be better for this mod than more welding :)

adam
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How i lowered my seat :D 13 years 9 months ago #15099

aye mate but whats it made of? mines High tensile steel box section, every 5 meters has a 5 tone breaking point at its center (it's designed for lifting gear for the oil industry) lol so i know its pretty strong... is the bar for the hoops welded as well i thought it was bolted?

good thought tho an off the shelf bar like for the hoops would be better for this mod than more welding :)

adam

Can't help on the type of steel, sorry. Mike Satur is the guy to ask. It is bolted into place around the position of the seat belt reels. In fact the reels bolt through it.
David
:shrug:

How i lowered my seat :D 13 years 9 months ago #15101

Can't help on the type of steel, sorry. Mike Satur is the guy to ask. It is bolted into place around the position of the seat belt reels. In fact the reels bolt through it.

cool ill ask friday when i ring about my shocks, thanks for the info david :) might be able to save some people some hasstle!
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT