Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Back from the Mediteranean 13 years 11 months ago #13218

Hi all, Arrived back at Heathrow at 1900 on sunday night, just managed to creep in before the Ash cloud closed the airport...

Interesting time on Gozo and Malta only 1 TF seen, British Reg 54 reg, in Xpower grey, one white F locally reg.

With the state of the roads over there it's no suprise there aren't more, they seem to resurface with tarmac by the bagful at a time.

My 'F' goes in for an MOT on thursday so finger crossed please!

Peter
Older but certainly not wiser!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Back from the Mediteranean 13 years 11 months ago #13220

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X
welcome back, I like malta, been a few times now :)

Back from the Mediteranean 13 years 11 months ago #13222

well you got to see what I have to put up with!! should have Pm'd me mate :D also you're lucky they did patches of tarmac as the pope was here about a month ago so they covered the potholes !! I think I've seen the 54 Reg it was running topless sat afternoon :) you're lucky you met 2 I barely ever see one!
FM :rolleyes:

Back from the Mediteranean 13 years 11 months ago #13224

:withoutpics:

C'mon mate let's see those holiday snaps! :woo2:

Back from the Mediteranean 13 years 11 months ago #13225

wecome back hope you had a good time and all the best getting the car through the mot.

Back from the Mediteranean 13 years 11 months ago #13237

Well.... MOT passed, after some repairs, new shocks, wheel bearing, and some brake cleaning to increase handbrake efficiency. So at least 1 more year on the road. I will start another thread about some advisories.

Kara, I take video that will take me ages to edit and play around with, but here's a taste.

i'm informed it's a Luzzu, traditionally painted fishing boat, I tried an arty shot but not sure it came off!

Older but certainly not wiser!

Back from the Mediteranean 13 years 11 months ago #13239

It is a luzzu, a tradiontal fishing boat, plenty of them in the fishing village. :)
FM :rolleyes:

Back from the Mediteranean 13 years 11 months ago #13265

Well.... MOT passed, after some repairs, new shocks, wheel bearing, and some brake cleaning to increase handbrake efficiency. So at least 1 more year on the road. I will start another thread about some advisories.

Kara, I take video that will take me ages to edit and play around with, but here's a taste.

i'm informed it's a Luzzu, traditionally painted fishing boat, I tried an arty shot but not sure it came off!

That looks really cool! :rocker:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT