Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

im now all stripey 14 years 1 week ago #12559

ive had these lying round for a while cos i got them at the same time as my dragons and plumped for the dragons....after seeing dans stripes and rob's thread it did make me wonder what theyd look like so thought id put them on today...i had based it on the french edition TF which is the last pic for comparison

the dragons will be coming off if i stick with the stripes...bit too busy with them on so once i decide theyll be off

comedy moment of the day though was dropping the scalpel which i was holding in my mouth only for it to land in my toe...so a few plasters later i got back on with the job in hand....(i did take a pic of my toe but lets face it no one wants to see my feet)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

im now all stripey 14 years 1 week ago #12561

The stripes look excellent, a great job.

yeh ditch the dragons.

im now all stripey 14 years 1 week ago #12562

Don't hurt the dragons! Love the stripes though :)

im now all stripey 14 years 1 week ago #12566

ive had these lying round for a while cos i got them at the same time as my dragons and plumped for the dragons....after seeing dans stripes and rob's thread it did make me wonder what theyd look like so thought id put them on today...i had based it on the french edition TF which is the last pic for comparison

the dragons will be coming off if i stick with the stripes...bit too busy with them on so once i decide theyll be off

comedy moment of the day though was dropping the scalpel which i was holding in my mouth only for it to land in my toe...so a few plasters later i got back on with the job in hand....(i did take a pic of my toe but lets face it no one wants to see my feet)

Wow the stripes look sweeeet! :drool5: :respect:

Agreed the dragons are probably too busy along side the stripes but I would one hundred percent keep the stripes! Then again I always prefered Slave with the stripes... they just suit the F/TF. :thumbsup:

As for a pic of your toe... so far pics of my legs and my knees have been posted on t'internet so it's about time someone else showed some skin so without further ado I say to you...
:withoutpics:

:lol:

im now all stripey 14 years 1 week ago #12568

Looking fab dennis, I mean andy

:lol:

Seriously though really nice :)

im now all stripey 14 years 4 days ago #12667

love em mate :D stripes are defiantly in this year :D
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

im now all stripey 13 years 11 months ago #12919

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Does you front splitter have a silver edge?? Also where did you get the stripes from might do it white -

im now all stripey 13 years 11 months ago #12923

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars
That looks awesome Jester, I have two questions;

1. do you object to being copied?
2. can you give me the sizes so I can get my tame sign writer to make me a set in blue

Craig

im now all stripey 13 years 11 months ago #12934

Does you front splitter have a silver edge?? Also where did you get the stripes from might do it white -

hi captain jack....the splitter has a chrome edge to it which i put on myself...not too difficult to do....i got my stripes from a company called viper stripes direct....cost me £14 in all lol...hence why i tried them...fiddly on curves but ok otherwise...i just ordered a couple more metres to do a few little bits again which i arent happy with the fitting...curves etc

That looks awesome Jester, I have two questions;

1. do you object to being copied?
2. can you give me the sizes so I can get my tame sign writer to make me a set in blue

Craig

dont mind at all bacchus its flattering someone likes it so much.....sizes are 150mm for the wider ones and 25 mm for the narrow ones...with a 25mm gap between them...centre gap was 130 i believe.....see above for where i got mine...also they were gloss black but can get matt too

hope this helps
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

im now all stripey 13 years 11 months ago #12936

I really love the stripes, dont think they would suit my colour though.
Have the dragons been slayed yet?

im now all stripey 13 years 11 months ago #12937

lol no not yet...i actually quite like them on at mo and not had anytime to spare anyway of late...still trying to decide...you not fancying my 20th june run bud?

im now all stripey 13 years 11 months ago #12945

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

lol no not yet...i actually quite like them on at mo and not had anytime to spare anyway of late...still trying to decide...you not fancying my 20th june run bud?

Hi Andy, just thought I would put a token post on this thread as you know my feelings on the stripey mod ;)

looking good as always. :yesnod:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT