Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Poorly fitting windows? 14 years 4 weeks ago #12045

Afternoon all,
Had an issue with windows not working properly last autumn which involved taking the panel off and messing arounf with the window alignment.

I am noticing a lot of wind noise in the car now, I am aiming to tighten the hood at the clips on the front over the weekend which I am sure will fix some of the noise, but I am wondering if the noise is being caused by the windows not alligned correctly.

Before I start messing around taking stuff apart, am I wasting my time?
2003 MGTF Monogram Edition. Celestial Blue, Black Leather.No. 19 of 99 Built 11 Spoke Alloys. AP brakes.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Poorly fitting windows? 14 years 4 weeks ago #12046

Afternoon all,
Had an issue with windows not working properly last autumn which involved taking the panel off and messing arounf with the window alignment.

I am noticing a lot of wind noise in the car now, I am aiming to tighten the hood at the clips on the front over the weekend which I am sure will fix some of the noise, but I am wondering if the noise is being caused by the windows not alligned correctly.

Before I start messing around taking stuff apart, am I wasting my time?

I've got the same problem - Lots of wind noise at speed. I started noticing it after replacing the bolts on the roof catches. I've been meaning to look at it, but haven't had chance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT