Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Pics, pics, pics! 14 years 1 month ago #11521

Looks great Kara!! My son LOVES it!! Hope you don't have any major rows tho...someone could end up seriously hurt!!!

Wish I could have got my house straight so quickly...the builders started Sept 08 and one of them is still here!!! :shake:

You're going to have to let him out eventually!:dc:
David
:shrug:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Pics, pics, pics! 14 years 1 month ago #11548

Very nice, loving the displays!
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Pics, pics, pics! 14 years 1 month ago #11557

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Nice place Kara, love the living room, with that sloping ceiling, bet you both bang your head when you've ha a bit too much vino collapso!

I'm afraid it always worries me seeing a female in the driving seat on a plane, how the hell do they know where they are going!

Don't suppose you got to try out the slides... I've always fancied having a try, for test purposes only though. not for real!

Lol tbh I haven't been drunk since I moved in but I've still managed to hit my head repeatedly! I swear I can feel myself getting dumber each time! :shake: :lol:

As for being a femal pilot... at least we're not afraid to stop & get directions! Prolly not a good idea though... :err:

I keep looking at the slides with envy but there's always cabin crew doing training on them! :frown:

I've only just seen this. Looks like a lovely place, bet you're pleased.

Sorry I've been so quiet, I've worked the last 19 days in a row, including 46 hours from 5pm last Friday to 7pm Sunday!

I'll catch up soon...

S xx

Aww sorry to hear that mate! We've missed you! What'ya working so long for?

Looks great Kara - woe-betide any robber trying to get in - you have a small arsenal of hand weapons on all walls! LOL

Thanks Adam! :)

Lol yes I must admit it would be quite amusing if someone tried to break in! Much better than a burglar alarm imho! :lol:

Nice place - love the living room:thumbsup:

Thanks David! :o :winkgrin:

Looks great Kara!! My son LOVES it!! Hope you don't have any major rows tho...someone could end up seriously hurt!!!

Wish I could have got my house straight so quickly...the builders started Sept 08 and one of them is still here!!! :shake:

Aww thanks mate! :)

He he... hadn't thought about it like that before... someone should warn Frank methinks! :whistle:

fantastic stuff :thumbsup:

cant believe your thinking of selling 7 :shake:

If I only I had the dosh :drool5:

Cheers Gos!

Yeah decided to branch into Superman collectibles so gonna use the money from the sale to buy a lifesize Superman! :piratebang:

Very nice, loving the displays!

Aww ta very much! :o

Pics, pics, pics! 14 years 1 month ago #11581

god i thought i was a LOTR fan! :D i want the weapons!

and think of the bidding war on ebay after a life size seven of nine goes up for sale :D advertise it on WOW and some pc forums and people evan geekeyer than us lot (there out there im sure) could pay for a new F! :D
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Pics, pics, pics! 14 years 1 month ago #11847

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Oooooh smart new pad love it although the weapons are putting me off popping for a cuppa with you!

Pics, pics, pics! 14 years 1 month ago #11854

Oooooh smart new pad love it although the weapons are putting me off popping for a cuppa with you!

Not to mention the 1230 mile round trip, of course.:whistle:
David
:shrug:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT