Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Tired stereo 8 years 3 weeks ago #166345

I have the original kenwood cassette player hooked up to the cd autochanger in boot love it,have had some issues to start with where the face off had a bad connection and turned itself off ....but as long has i stay clear of potholes it remains on.........i think the bluetooth stereo systems are the best.........offering handsfree telephone calls and i put all my cds one by one in the pc and transfered them to my phone it was easy enough to do.......forget the 6cd multichangers when you can input a lot more cds into the phone and play them wirelessly into your stereo system......when recording the cd from pc to phone its very quick ...i think about 5 cds copied to phone in less than 10 minutes.....i even have those bluetooth speakers in my van that alows me to play music from my phone and answers or ignores calls by voice actuation...........i can even on voice prompts have text messages read to me on the move........the technoligy out there is affordable and fantastic.........but i havent yet made my mind up about changing the original stereo out of the mg because its theft proof...................noboddy wants to nick it :coat:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

Tired stereo 8 years 3 weeks ago #166346

We've got a Sony Bluetooth mechless media player in our 'F.

Coupled with some aftermarket speakers the sound is excellent!!

WHALE OIL BEEF HOOKED

(THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS ANDY THE TYRE MAN)
Attachments:

Tired stereo 8 years 3 weeks ago #166347

If you can get hold of a Kenwood head unit from a few years back you can use the CD stacker in the boot and have a USB and MP3 disc player.

I have this on both my ZS and F, the ZS also has Bluetooth and DAB which runs through the regular aerial with a Rover 45 whip and an adaptor.

Both also have steering wheel and hand held remotes.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT