Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Thinking its the end 4 years 9 months ago #190657

Whilst recovering from my third hand operation in 2 years I had to visit the hospital to see the surgeon to get what I already knew confirmed that all had not gone to plan as half way through a 3 hour operation I heard the surgeon say its a mess lets move on.
Apparently to get anywhere near full use of my left hand I will need further surgery to have plastic joints installed I'am not sure I can stand to look at my beautiful car any longer and not be able to drive it and perhaps I should just let her go :( :( :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Gerry.laing.

Thinking its the end 4 years 9 months ago #190661

Sorry to hear that, it must be very frustrating. How about a stepspeed and bringing it up to the same standard?

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gerry.laing

Thinking its the end 4 years 9 months ago #190662

Hi Gerry .
That's real bad luck . Do you think that driving will be too much for you in the future? We don't realise the importance of our health until it starts to be a problem. I'm sure you will have plenty of interest in your TF if you decide to let her go .
John

Thinking its the end 4 years 9 months ago #190671

My sincere sympathies Gerry, but I would see how it goes with the replacement joints first. A couple of guys at work have had their knees replaced and well on the way to full recovery.

I'm struggling as well with a long standing shoulder and neck injury; which is keeping me desk bound at work, and frustrates me when I try to do anything on the cars or around the house.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT