Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Lolarm II 9 years 6 months ago #151936

Trying to delay the well know HGF thought I would fit low level coolant when came across this Lolarm II has any one tried this as it is slightly cheaper than the better known Browns and Gammons (Price: 110.00 + 22.00 VAT = £132.00 (KIT) but I also know that sometimes cheaper CAN be false economy Please give any ideas/experience
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lolarm II 9 years 6 months ago #151951

Hi, after several months of digesting guys posts on this subject i also decided on the LoLarm II , sounds easier to fit, as no undercover working area hoping to fit sometime this weekend, everyone who's fitted them sound satisfied with the result.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Branchman

Lolarm II 9 years 6 months ago #151969

I've had mine fitted for over a year & it' a good piece of kit. :yesnod:
Andy Capy, who makes & supplies them is most helpful if you have problems.
I found the position of the float to sensor critical & had to adjust set up for best results.
Check every so often, by depressing the float, that the system is operational.
Mine just let me know that the expansion tank was empty, due to a leaking rad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Lolarm II 9 years 6 months ago #151983

We've had ours fitted for several years, it alerted us to leaking radiator several years ago and then a split hose on the way to POL last year

Have recommended it to dozens of F/TF owners and even fitted a few for those not physically capable

Test procedure? Simply drive the drivers side over a speed hump

Fantastic value for £67.50 delivered!

Last edit: Post by mgfmania.

Lolarm II 9 years 6 months ago #152005

I decided to fit the B&G alarm to my F, good piece of kit, easy to fit and well worth the money. heard of many problems with LO-Larm, the sensors come unstuck from the bottom of the coolant bottle, Roger Parker MGOC put cable ties around the system he was testing for Andy Capy as the sensor kept falling off.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT